Same Room on MAGIC 6 months apart leave note ?

phoneman69

2 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

Why would someone care to 'leave a note'?

OP is cruising in the same cabin (same ship) on two different cruises and just thought it'd be a fun idea to leave themselves a note to see if it's still there when they return the second time. Others then expressed interest in leaving notes to see if they'd be found by other passengers or the cleaning crew. It's just for fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

OP is cruising in the same cabin (same ship) on two different cruises and just thought it'd be a fun idea to leave themselves a note to see if it's still there when they return the second time. Others then expressed interest in leaving notes to see if they'd be found by other passengers or the cleaning crew. It's just for fun.

Not to far removed from putting a message in a bottle, throwing it overboard, and see who finds it. Harmless fun.

• 1 month later...

Ok Really Enjoyed our cruise.  8 days of pampering was just fine with me. Only issue airline lost the DW luggage. What a disaster that was, glad we flew in the day before and airline called and we had to go back to FLL the day of the cruise 1:47pm to get her luggage then taxi to cruise port to get on the Magic.  Yes I DID hide 3 notes (2 of them postcards) in my room. We again going to be in that room for another cruise in May 2020. Will be interesting to see if their still in place.

Hi ☺️

My wife & I like to send postcards home to ourselves from all of our voyages. Mainly for the (post mark). One postcard from each port & one post card of the ship we are sailing on.

During our next sailing, I'll be sure leave a note under the felt in the safe for the next passenger that's thourough enough to look there during their packing process.

🌴  😊  🌴

Edited by PortSideCruzan