ABC Tours

TEGL

Plan A was Renaissance Private Island but learned we can't do Rbecause we have our kiddo with us so Plan B was De Palm Island but come to find out the aqua park/water slides will be closed for maintenance so that's out.
Now I'm on to Plan C .... I am looking into the ABC Tours and hoping to get some input.  It looks like they have amazing reviews over 11K with 5-stars.  Im torn between the Island Ultimate Safari that is 9.5 hours or the Cave Pool & North Coast Explorer for 4 hours, has anyone done either of these tours and can give me any input?  I'

Edited by TEGL

Done ABC several times and can recommend them...one tour included light house...and natural pool...another one did the caves..baby beach....sorry don't remember names of tours...both times were land trips to Aruba.    Whichever tour you choose will be a good time.  

We did the Ultimate Island tour a couple of weeks ago and it is fantastic. Pretty much covers the entire island, including the National Park.  Warning, however, you will take a beating in the back of those land rovers as they drive over the dirt roads in the park.  We found it to be part of the fun, however.

5 hours ago, Finnrox said:

We did the Ultimate Island tour a couple of weeks ago and it is fantastic. Pretty much covers the entire island, including the National Park.  Warning, however, you will take a beating in the back of those land rovers as they drive over the dirt roads in the park.  We found it to be part of the fun, however.

Would love to do this tour but was told it would not work for our sailing. This tour meets at 7:30 a.m. and we don't arrive in port until 9:00 a.m. Bummer 😞

Edited by ransrider
Typo

• 2 weeks later...

We did the "Island Tour" as a port of call on RCI's Freedom of the Seas on Tuesday, July 30. The tour was as advertised. They take you all over the island in open air jeeps with usually 6 passengers on bench seats in the back. It's a rough, dirty, dusty ride in the jeeps over very rough trails in the hills of Aruba.

You will be bouncing all over the place and should be aware of this. I would not recommend for pregnant women or those with back issues.The Aruba country side resembles the deserts of Nevada or Arizona with lots of cactus trees. The beaches are very pretty.

The Island tour is a long day and they will take you to the Gold mine, caves, California Lighthouse, the natural pool and Baby Beach. They also will take you back to their offices for a very nice lunch with your choice of hot dog & fries, barbecue chicken, beans & cole slaw and other choices. The food was very good.

The Island Tour is well recommended, but be prepared for a long hot day. Wear your swim suit with cover up or t-shirt. Bring water shoes because some of the beach areas they take you to will require them and there is some difficult walking required to get to the natural pool as it is surrounded by rocks.