Hotels near Chesapeake Bay

10 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi guys, am gonna be goin on the Grandeur next Nov 20, an need to know about some or all the hotels near the port. Any suggestions?

If you are flying in I would recommend  hotels in the airport distrct i.e. West Nursery  Road. Eldridge Landing Road. This area is about 20 minutes  to the port and most hotels provide shuttle service but you need to call hotel direct.

Another option is to stay in the Inner Harbor  East area  in the inner harbor.  Right next door to the Fells Point area and little Italy with either area will have many  food and drink options  About 10. Minutes from the port. Uber  or Lyft is better option  to use as airport taxis can be somewhat ecpensive. I am not sure about shuttle  service again you need  to call  hotel direct.

Leaving from Baltimore I would most likely just stay in the Inner Harbor or Fells Point and Uber over to the ship-- you'll end up with more time to yourself. Plenty of options-- Baltimore is a pretty inexpensive town when you compare it to other Northeast cities. Some standouts are the Four Seasons and the Sagamore Pendry Hotel (which is run by Montage), but there are tons of other less expensive options from most major brands as well.