E-mail to Help desk not answered, so I'm flagging the matter here

@CC Help Jenn   Hi Jenn, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm sorry to have to contact you this way, but I sent an email to the Help desk a week ago and haven't heard anything back.  (I know you are all busy!)   I was looking to see if anyone had started a Roll Call for a HAL cruise that we've recently booked, and, to my dismay, saw that someone had started one but had combined it with a Roll Call for the cruise following ours.  (That is, two different sailing dates posted as the thread title of one Roll Call, which of course is needlessly confusing.)  I was hoping you could get them separated, but I didn't see the need to have that discussion here, hence the email.   Do you want me to use the "report" function to flag that Roll Call for the forum moderator, or just wait till you can take a look at my email?

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

@CC Help Jenn   Hi Jenn, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm sorry to have to contact you this way, but I sent an email to the Help desk a week ago and haven't heard anything back.  (I know you are all busy!)   I was looking to see if anyone had started a Roll Call for a HAL cruise that we've recently booked, and, to my dismay, saw that someone had started one but had combined it with a Roll Call for the cruise following ours.  (That is, two different sailing dates posted as the thread title of one Roll Call, which of course is needlessly confusing.)  I was hoping you could get them separated, but I didn't see the need to have that discussion here, hence the email.   Do you want me to use the "report" function to flag that Roll Call for the forum moderator, or just wait till you can take a look at my email?

Thanks for the help!

Some HAL back to back sailings cruises are booked as a single and the person who started the roll call is not aware of that. A couple of years ago Princess had a combined sailing like that and a roll call was started for the whole 22 days. Then there was a roll call started for the seven day leg. We continued with two roll calls. I do think they should have been split into separate roll calls as there was a lot of confusion but it happened because the person who started the roll call did not know it was a combined sailing.

Edited by Charles4515