20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

36 minutes ago, CTCruiser001 said:

No it doesn't...I was able to get the 20% off deal applied and kept the OBC and was assured by NCL that the additional point was still valid. The LATITUDE promo code is still listed on my reservation along with the new LATVIP code. 

Did you already have the LATITUDE promo on your reservation?  I'm guessing new reservations will only get LATVIP and you might have been grandfathered in.

29 minutes ago, mertziek said:

It says July 15-31

FDF99118-5E5D-4C72-AD9B-7E0DDA95D781.jpeg

not in  UK, that is why the user from scotland can´t see it.

But what is CE?

i think germany belongs to NE? ( they named it northern europe, NE in the past) But there is no NE?

how can i book in miami:-((

Edited by Steff79

52 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

Did you already have the LATITUDE promo on your reservation?  I'm guessing new reservations will only get LATVIP and you might have been grandfathered in.

I did...You might be right. 

However, in looking at the cruises with this discount, there are Latitude offerings still available. 

35 minutes ago, TYTY said:

So if I'm reading this right, if my TA calls NCL she can add this 20% off to a current reservation i already have, is that correct?

Yes, my PCC did this yesterday on a current reservation.  

8 hours ago, shof515 said:

My Encore cruise for next September is part of the sale. i saved 400 dollars..woohoo.

I am looking at Encore sailings for September of 2020, however I cannot find a single with a past guest offer!

1 minute ago, Turtles06 said:

Thank you to the OP for starting this thread! 

You're very welcome. Glad I can help others save lots of cash.

21 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I am looking at Encore sailings for September of 2020, however I cannot find a single with a past guest offer!

Make sure you are signed in. Price should change when you click "Continue to Stateroom Options"

1 hour ago, jbethel11 said:

From what i can see when i play around with the search. My Canada/New England cruise is the only sailing in September that is eligible for the past guest offer. Wow..i got lucky

This promotion is only appearing on 9+ day cruises, with the exception of some 7 day Alaska and Canada/NE sailings on older ships, and later Pride of America sailings.

Edited by timf2001

This is kind of unfortunate. I wish more sailings were in this promotion. Not a lot of people have the time to go on the expensive

9-day+ sailings, and occupations like teachers and students cannot take time of whenever they want off. There is not a single Bermuda sailing, which was I destination I would love to visit again! Oh well, at least I got my account/latitudes number out of this.

15 hours ago, CTCruiser001 said:

No it doesn't...I was able to get the 20% off deal applied and kept the OBC and was assured by NCL that the additional point was still valid. The LATITUDE promo code is still listed on my reservation along with the new LATVIP code. 

I'm trying for 2 days to get through to the Latitudes department to make sure we get this Past Guest offer applied to our upcoming Dawn cruise. I can't get through on the phone. Does anyone have an e-mail address I can use? Also we booked a Sailway rate. Will the extra point per night and $100 apply to the Sailway rate? We do have this offer listed under our cruise.

Edited by Aldeya

1 minute ago, Aldeya said:

I'm trying for 2 days to get through to the Latitudes department to make sure we get this Past Guest offer applied to our upcoming Dawn cruise. I can't get through on the phone. Does anyone have an e-mail address I can use? Also we booked a Sailway rate. Will the extra point per night and $100 apply to the Sailway rate?

i booked directly with norwegian and i called the general reservation number (866-234-7350 ). i called at night and my wait time was not that bad.