Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
cruisinsc1

20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Well damn... lol too early and way too much going on.... going to stick to my kitchen reno... sorry about that. 

 

No worries!  🤣  Hope the reno goes well! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They extended it to to the 9th. 

 


Booking Window: August 01, 2019 - August 09, 2019 11:59pm EST
Applicable Sailings 
 

Terms & Conditions
Offer is not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, MX (Sail Away Categories).

Offer is applicable to all guest in the stateroom.
Offer is for new individual FIT reservations. 
Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing speculative group and count towards tour conductor credits. 
Offer is not combinable with existing group block rates. Promotion cannot be held as group block. 
To take advantage of this offer, guest needs to provide latitude number at time of booking. 
In order to qualify guest must be enrolled in the Latitudes program and have completed at least one sailing with Norwegian Cruise Line. 
Offer valid for all Latitudes tiers: BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM, PLATINUM PLUS, or AMBASSADOR.
Offer not applicable to net rates.
Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible for full discount.
Guests who cancel and rebook must accept this promotion's terms and conditions.
This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of cruisetours or BUNDLES.
Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
Cancellation fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings.
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, and discretionary onboard service charges are additional. 
Not applicable to chartered dates and group types: CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE
Applicable to NCLMIAMI, NCLINTL, NCLASIA, AUSTRALIA, NCL MEA and NCLBRAZIL. Not applicable to CE or UK offices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

 

That’s possible. Do you mind telling us the cruise you are trying to check?

I was looking at the Jade repositioning cruise from Barcelona to New York October 2020. I  made sure I didn't use the sailaway price but the price didn't change :(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gizmosmum said:

I was looking at the Jade repositioning cruise from Barcelona to New York October 2020. I  made sure I didn't use the sailaway price but the price didn't change :(.

 

I did 3 mock bookings of that cruise and the discount worked for me.  Did the cheapest balcony rate on NCL while logged in, on NCL as a guest, and on a 3rd party site.  The booking on NCL while logged in was $500 cheaper per person than the other 2 mock bookings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gizmosmum said:

I was looking at the Jade repositioning cruise from Barcelona to New York October 2020. I  made sure I didn't use the sailaway price but the price didn't change :(.

 

Its showing on my list. :classic_wink:

 

But its from Civitavecchia

 

The price changes when you get as far as Stateroom options when doing a mock booking

Edited by BaWBarmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gizmosmum said:

I was looking at the Jade repositioning cruise from Barcelona to New York October 2020. I  made sure I didn't use the sailaway price but the price didn't change :(.

 

The Jade fall 2020 TA departs from Civitavecchia (not Barcelona) on Oct.31, 2020.  It’s definitely included in the sale; I’m booked on it. 🙂

 

Could the problem be that you are in Australia?  

 

Which cabin categories are you checking?  I tried a little while ago and it looked like a glitch with the balconies, but I want to try again when I’m on a desktop. It’s definitely part of the sale.

Edited by Turtles06

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gizmosmum said:

I was looking at the Jade repositioning cruise from Barcelona to New York October 2020. I  made sure I didn't use the sailaway price but the price didn't change :(.

 

52 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

 

The Jade fall 2020 TA departs from Civitavecchia (not Barcelona) on Oct.31, 2020.  It’s definitely included in the sale; I’m booked on it. 🙂

 

Could the problem be that you are in Australia?  

 

Which cabin categories are you checking?  I tried a little while ago and it looked like a glitch with the balconies, but I want to try again when I’m on a desktop. It’s definitely part of the sale.

 

Okay, I've done this carefully on a desktop.  Unless the issue is that you are in Australia, you are not following the correct steps to see the sale prices:

 

1. Go to NCL.com, scroll down, and click on Past Guest Exclusive Rates.

2.  On the next screen, click on the Log In button, and log in

3.  On the next screen, filter the cruises by Ship (Jade) and then Destination (Transatlantic).

4.  This will bring up only ONE cruise: the Jade's Oct. 31, 2020 TA from Civitavecchia.

5. Click Book, then continue with a mock booking.  You MUST click on a stateroom price and get to  where you click Continue to Stateroom Options to see the sales prices.

 

I checked the prices of this cruise doing a regular mock booking on NCL.com NOT logged in, and got the following for a BA and BB cabin: $2799 pp and $2789 pp.   Going through the special sale steps, those prices drop to: $2239 and $2231.    The SF Penthouse suites without the sale are $4999 pp and on sale are $3999 pp.

 

You must follow the steps carefully to see the sale prices.

 

 

Edited by Turtles06

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

 

 

Okay, I've done this carefully on a desktop.  Unless the issue is that you are in Australia, you are not following the correct steps to see the sale prices:

 

1. Go to NCL.com, scroll down, and click on Past Guest Exclusive Rates.

2.  On the next screen, click on the Log In button, and log in

3.  On the next screen, filter the cruises by Ship (Jade) and then Destination (Transatlantic).

4.  This will bring up only ONE cruise: the Jade's Oct. 31, 2020 TA from Civitavecchia.

5. Click Book, then continue with a mock booking.  You MUST click on a stateroom price and get to  where you click Continue to Stateroom Options to see the sales prices.

 

I checked the prices of this cruise doing a regular mock booking on NCL.com NOT logged in, and got the following for a BA and BB cabin: $2799 pp and $2789 pp.   Going through the special sale steps, those prices drop to: $2239 and $2231.    The SF Penthouse suites without the sale are $4999 pp and on sale are $3999 pp.

 

You must follow the steps carefully to see the sale prices.

 

 

Hi Turtles06

 

I followed the exact directions as posted. I also did a mock booking without the 20% by just logging in as usual and the prices were exactly the same . Then I noticed with both bookings it says because you are a Latitudes member we have reduced your fare by 20%. I have no idea how much the discount actually is as I can't see the original price. I tried to use my phone but apparently that is also linked to NCL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gizmosmum said:

Hi Turtles06

 

I followed the exact directions as posted. I also did a mock booking without the 20% by just logging in as usual and the prices were exactly the same . Then I noticed with both bookings it says because you are a Latitudes member we have reduced your fare by 20%. I have no idea how much the discount actually is as I can't see the original price. I tried to use my phone but apparently that is also linked to NCL.

 

Log OUT of NCL on whatever device you are using and do a mock booking, and you’ll see the non-sale prices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

 

Log OUT of NCL on whatever device you are using and do a mock booking, and you’ll see the non-sale prices. 

Hi Turtle06

I finally found a way to permanently log out so I could do a mock booking so I could see the savings. As I mentioned when I tried to do a mock booking before I was pretty happy with the price, AUD$4590 per cabin with the drinks package(NCL had automatically applied the 20% discount on the booking). When I did the booking without the login it showed I would have saved AUD$500pp on an inside. Unfortunately my DH has kyboshed any bookings for next year at the moment. 

Thanks for taking the time to walk me through the process. Enjoy your cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gizmosmum said:

Hi Turtle06

I finally found a way to permanently log out so I could do a mock booking so I could see the savings. As I mentioned when I tried to do a mock booking before I was pretty happy with the price, AUD$4590 per cabin with the drinks package(NCL had automatically applied the 20% discount on the booking). When I did the booking without the login it showed I would have saved AUD$500pp on an inside. Unfortunately my DH has kyboshed any bookings for next year at the moment. 

Thanks for taking the time to walk me through the process. Enjoy your cruise.

 

I'm glad you were finally able to see the prices!   

 

Although NCL has not formally announced it, some folks here have reported that the sale is going on till the end of August.  Maybe your DH will come around by then. 🤣

 

Happy future cruising!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Book it. Then cancel if you must. We NEVER do this but have 2 cruises booked. We will cancel one. Hopefully not both.  Fun looking with no risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MiniJeffrey said:

 

Confirmed?

Yes, I am a TA and received an email from NCL with the new end date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, adam_s_allen said:

I have a feeling this will get extended again and again. Maybe it will replace the existing latitudes inside offer eventually?

I was saying the same thing earlier ....... Perhaps the included loner cruises were simply overpriced to begin with and not selling well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This discount combined with the 'free for all' convinced my friend to do the 9 Day Escape cruise with me next year! Saved over $800 from what the travel agent was quoting me.  When I found that rate, she was able to get me the rate plus all the OBC goodies she was giving me! I'm excited now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s still alive and well.  Go to CRUISE DEALS and you will see it.  Be sure you are logged into NCL.com first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 4:19 PM, MiniJeffrey said:

 

Confirmed?

The terms say you have to complete the first cruise... I wonder if cruise next will have this offer on the ship.  We don’t get back until September 1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...