20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

19 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

Thank you so much! I just emailed by TA. Question, do you get double points too, since it's an insider offer?

No and no $100 OBC.  It is either an insiders offer or the 20% latitudes offer.  I saw fine print somewhere stating they can't be combined and my new confirmation stated no extra points. 😥 But I saved $800 so I can go on a cheap cruise and get those points that way. 🙂

9 hours ago, Aldeya said:

I know about this. I was asking about an extra point for each night and $100 OBC for the past guests which is listed under our cruise.

Sorry, no extra point and $100 OBC.  Mutually exclusive offers offered to the same audience. 

26 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

Sorry, no extra point and $100 OBC.  Mutually exclusive offers offered to the same audience. 

No I received the discount, double points & $100 OBC.  Just booked the breakaway out of Port Canaveral 10 day western Caribbean 

Yes, this is not a rumor. I went into the NCL website yesterday just to see what the current prices are for our May, 2020 Mediterranean cruise. A banner popped up saying as a Latitudes Member, I can get a 20% discount.

I emailed our TA and she just called back to verify that we now have the 20% discount, even though we booked a few weeks ago. This saves us about $1,000...an early Christmas present. I believe the promotion goes until July 31st...so don't dawdle.

19 minutes ago, JoeTec said:

No I received the discount, double points & $100 OBC.  Just booked the breakaway out of Port Canaveral 10 day western Caribbean 

Good to know.  Mine was in the 20% section, not the monthly Latitude special section.  Good to know I can get both if I book one of the other cruises.

4 hours ago, erdoran said:

@Harratine did you book this as a cruisetour?  I'm going a bit nuts with this discount, have two cruises booked already.  I searched Alaska and only saw cruises.  Can you point me in the right direction please for 20% on the Denali cruisetours?  thanks

20% off the cruise portion, landtour wasn’t discounted.  You want to look for the Jewel sailing between Seward Alaska and Vancouver.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dcipjr said:

We saved $300 and picked up the dining package and Wi-Fi -- previously was on a Sailaway rate. We've got the 20% discount, double-points, and $100 OBC. Not bad! 👍

Wait, you booked at Sailway Rate and got all of this? I'm still trying to figure out if we can do this (at least double points and OBC).

3 minutes ago, Aldeya said:

Wait, you booked at Sailway Rate and got all of this? I'm still trying to figure out if we can do this (at least double points and OBC).

We were previously booked on a Sailaway rate -- now we've been rebooked.

The standard rate is now cheaper than the Sailaway rate, and NCL was able to rebook us from a Sailaway balcony (category BX) to a standard balcony (category BC). That makes us eligible for Free at Sea perks, double points, and OBC.

Edited by dcipjr

18 minutes ago, dcipjr said:

We saved $300 and picked up the dining package and Wi-Fi -- previously was on a Sailaway rate. We've got the 20% discount, double-points, and $100 OBC. Not bad! 👍

Finally, someone who saved less than me. I'm at a savings of $412 and was complaining (HA) on our sailing of 1/22/2020 out of PC.

9 minutes ago, Daytonasailor said:

Finally, someone who saved less than me. I'm at a savings of $412 and was complaining (HA) on our sailing of 1/22/2020 out of PC.

Haha! 😄 We could have saved about $150 more, but it's a longer cruise, so we didn't want to risk a GTY, so we picked a specific cabin -- that cost us about $100. We also picked up the dining package, so there's the gratuities on that, though they're only about $50. I still feel like we got a good deal -- in terms of cost per day, this is one of the cheaper cruises we've been on, and there's still plenty of time for prices to drop further.

1 hour ago, dcipjr said:

Can you please tell me what cruise?  When I'm looking, the double points and OBC are showing for 2019 cruises and the 20% discount is showing for 2020 and later cruises.  We're considering booking a new cruise and double-dipping would be awesome.

17 hours ago, JoeTec said:

Can you please tell me what cruise?  When I'm looking, the double points and OBC are showing for 2019 cruises and the 20% discount is showing for 2020 and later cruises.  We're considering booking a new cruise and double-dipping would be awesome.

6 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

Jan 22, 2020

7 minutes ago, JoeTec said:

Jan 22, 2020

Thanks.   Sorry, I saw Breakaway out of Port Canaveral on the other post, but forgot when I posted the request for the ship. 

Can you tell me what to look for on my reservation to see if I happen to have both promos and don't know it? Thanks.

Edited by alwalaska
removed request for ship info.

2 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

Thanks.  Going where on what ship?

The Breakaway out of Port Canaveral going to GSC, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Roatan, Harvest Cay, Costa Maya & Cozumel. 

• Like 1