20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

Just now, Umbarger said:

Who are you guys calling?  My agent called and was told new bookings only. This isnt fair! 😵

If you are not beyond final payment, that’s just not correct. A better question is: who is your agent calling? 

• Like 1

Incorrect information (unless, of course, you're beyond final payment as Turtle stated). I booked my May 2021 cruise July 3rd, and had it adjusted July 22nd. 

10 hours ago, Umbarger said:

Who are you guys calling?  My agent called and was told new bookings only. This isnt fair! 😵

12 hours ago, Umbarger said:

I called the main NCL number. The agent adjusted the price with no change to my cabin or perks.

I am before final payment.

I haven't seen any evidence on this promo actually being applied for cruises I've tried to book.  One TA even had it advertised on their website for a particular cruise and advised people to call.  When I did, they could give me nothing lower than the price that was listed on the site for the general public.  

We just off the Getaway yesterday in Copenhagen and saw the 20% off Latitudes offer and emailed my TA. She looked up the discount and we got it for three of our future cruises with no loss of perks. Total saving for the three cruises was around $3,000. worked out well for us obviously.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, FredZiffle said:

I haven't seen any evidence on this promo actually being applied for cruises I've tried to book.  One TA even had it advertised on their website for a particular cruise and advised people to call.  When I did, they could give me nothing lower than the price that was listed on the site for the general public.  

Are you trying to book 2020 cruises actually listed in the offer? There are multiple posts here stating the savings they received. How much "evidence" do you need? They applied the discount to my Bliss cruise with no other changes. I saved almost $700.

9 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

Are you trying to book 2020 cruises actually listed in the offer? There are multiple posts here stating the savings they received. How much "evidence" do you need? They applied the discount to my Bliss cruise with no other changes. I saved almost $700.

Just pointing out my personal experience.  The cruise I'm looking at is the same price on every TA website as well as NCL.  Yes, the cruise I was looking at is part of the promo, yet I'm not seeing any price reduction.

35 minutes ago, FredZiffle said:

Just pointing out my personal experience.  The cruise I'm looking at is the same price on every TA website as well as NCL.  Yes, the cruise I was looking at is part of the promo, yet I'm not seeing any price reduction.

The question is, are you following  the instructions given here.  Log into your MYNCL, scroll down and select "Specials", select "Past Guest Offers" and search.  It should, as others have found, show 175 cruises available for the 20% off.  

If you've done it like that then maybe there's a problem with the system. 

I guarantee the cruise I booked on the Breakaway, Jan. 22, 2020 does give me an approx. savings of $700 booking an OA oceanview cabin. 

Let us know if this works and if not, call NCL direct, if you're interested, that is. 

BTW, you won't see the price diff. until almost finished the mock booking. 

Edited by All-ready2cruise

1 hour ago, FredZiffle said:

Have you opened NCL’s web site, followed the link on the first page for this sale, and logged on (as a Latitudes member)?  Until you are logged on and go thru with the first steps for a booking, you won’t see the sale prices.

What cruise are you looking at?

There’s a ton of “evidence” that the 20% off is being applied. 

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

There’s a ton of “evidence” that the 20% off is being applied.

Sure is...a few days ago I took advantage of it for one of my upcoming cruises in January 2020. All my TA had to do was reprice the cruise and I saved well over $1,000.

I was able to book with the 20% off from UK on Monday - I received an email on Sunday from NCL advertising it.  I was straight on to my travel agent on Monday morning, as we have been stalking the Panama Canal cruise on the Bliss for Feb 21 for ages!!  It reduced the price by around £700 & the price included drinks & dining package.  Gotta love a bargain!! 

2 hours ago, Umbarger said:

I called Ncl myself and was told no problem have my agent call.  I really wonder if my agent did call or just made something up. I wouldn't put it past them.

Absolutely... your TA needs to be persistent and have NCL re-book your cruise if necessary.  Shame on your TA if they just ignored you or pretended to call.  That said, with the recent hiring of a lot of brand new NCL reps, your TA might have gotten one who wasn't up-to-date on the sale.  Hope you eventually get your savings!

Saw this thread last night, went to NCL to check if our Jewel August 2020 b2b was listed.  It was and I did a mock booking and it saved almost $500 on the first week.  I emailed my TA and she got back to me this pm and had received lower prices on both weeks.  Saved $466 for the first week and $830 for the 2nd week.  The staterooms are the same, the perks are the same.  We did have to add the specialty dining (which we originally turned down) so we had to pay the gratuities on that.  Still we saved $1296!  Awesome

On 7/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, CTCruiser001 said:

I did...You might be right. 

However, in looking at the cruises with this discount, there are Latitude offerings still available. 

I called 2 weeks ago and we got the LATREW and the LATVIP for our booking.  And on top of that we had a 20% off from our Cuba cruise cancellation.  So we got a pretty sweet deal on our Baltic next year.

We book through Costco and had verified that our November cruise was one of the discounted cruises.  Not only was Costco happy to contact NCL to "re-fare" our cruise, but we also received some "Take All Free" perks we did not previously have, and the extra Latitudes point for each night of the cruise.  It's time to start shopping for another cruise while this lasts. 😊

8 minutes ago, HuliHuli said:

but we also received some "Take All Free" perks we did not previously have,

Glad you've made out well now, but the "Take All Free" promo has been going on for quite a while.  Just a tip to keep checking prices and promos after you've booked (whether or not you have a TA).

PS: It's against the CC rules to mention specific travel agents by name.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:54 PM, All-ready2cruise said:

The question is, are you following  the instructions given here.  Log into your MYNCL, scroll down and select "Specials", select "Past Guest Offers" and search.  It should, as others have found, show 175 cruises available for the 20% off.  

If you've done it like that then maybe there's a problem with the system. 

I guarantee the cruise I booked on the Breakaway, Jan. 22, 2020 does give me an approx. savings of $700 booking an OA oceanview cabin. 

Let us know if this works and if not, call NCL direct, if you're interested, that is. 

BTW, you won't see the price diff. until almost finished the mock booking. 

See pictures below.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

If you have the time the best deal at sea is in this promo.  14 night sailing from NYC on the Bliss.  The prices are what a normal 7 night would be.  You can even score an aft penthouse for only 5k pp which is around the price of a 7 night Bliss.

If I lived in near NYC, I would be on this cruise.  Balcony cabins 1439 pp.  This should be called buy one week, get one week free.  Dates are Jan 5 - 19 2020

The price is so good, I wonder if its a typo.  14 nights in the Caribbean from NYC on a new megaship Bliss.  Seems hard to believe 

Edited by david_sobe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, david_sobe said:

If you have the time the best deal at sea is in this promo.  14 night sailing from NYC on the Bliss.  The prices are what a normal 7 night would be.  You can even score an aft penthouse for only 5k pp which is around the price of a 7 night Bliss.

If I lived in near NYC, I would be on this cruise.  Balcony cabins 1439 pp.  This should be called buy one week, get one week free.  Dates are Jan 5 - 19 2020

The price is so good, I wonder if its a typo.  14 nights in the Caribbean from NYC on a new megaship Bliss.  Seems hard to believe 

I wish I could do that one. 35 days at sea in four months would probably put my boss over the edge. 

Take a look at the Bliss 21 day Panama Canal in April. It is also very well-priced. I booked in January and there have been four price drops including this 20% off sale. 

Let me also add my thanks to the OP.  I’ve been trying to get a cruise on the books for a while now, and this extra 20% off was just what I needed.  We ended up booking our dream cruise through New Zealand in 2021 in a Haven DOS and saved $3000!

Now I have a cruise to look forward to. I’m so excited!

• Like 3