20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

17 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Glad you've made out well now, but the "Take All Free" promo has been going on for quite a while.  Just a tip to keep checking prices and promos after you've booked (whether or not you have a TA).

PS: It's against the CC rules to mention specific travel agents by name.

Did you book anything???   We booked TA on the Epic next April!

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

I followed these directions, but the price was exactly the same as what we paid. What’s up with that?

What cruise?  Not all cruises are eligible for the offer. If it's the 6/28/20 cruise on the Breakaway that's listed in your upcoming cruises signature block, that cruise isn't one of those eligible for the offer.

13 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

What cruise?  Not all cruises are eligible for the offer. If it's the 6/28/20 cruise on the Breakaway that's listed in your upcoming cruises signature block, that cruise isn't one of those eligible for the offer.

Yes, that’s the one.  I’m a teacher so the dates I’m able to cruise are limited to summer and spring break, although I am taking time off this year for our 25th Anniversary Cruise. This is the first time I’ve ever taken a vacation when I should be on the classroom though. 

21 hours ago, david_sobe said:

If you have the time the best deal at sea is in this promo.  14 night sailing from NYC on the Bliss.  The prices are what a normal 7 night would be.  You can even score an aft penthouse for only 5k pp which is around the price of a 7 night Bliss.

If I lived in near NYC, I would be on this cruise.  Balcony cabins 1439 pp.  This should be called buy one week, get one week free.  Dates are Jan 5 - 19 2020

The price is so good, I wonder if its a typo.  14 nights in the Caribbean from NYC on a new megaship Bliss.  Seems hard to believe 

We’re paying $3919 (before taxes, etc) each for H5, courtyard PH for this one...first one I saw and booked!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Yes, that’s the one.  I’m a teacher so the dates I’m able to cruise are limited to summer and spring break, although I am taking time off this year for our 25th Anniversary Cruise. This is the first time I’ve ever taken a vacation when I should be on the classroom though. 

Apparently, you didn't follow all the directions since that cruise is not listed in the Past Guest Offers. When you have selected the correct options, you'll have a list of 175 cruises.  You'd need to choose one of those in order to receive the 20%  reduction in the price. 

Edited by All-ready2cruise

48 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Apparently, you didn't follow all the directions since that cruise is not listed in the Past Guest Offers. When you have selected the correct options, you'll have a list of 175 cruises.  You'd need to choose one of those in order to receive the 20%  reduction in the price. 

I did it both ways. 

2 hours ago, erdoran said:

We’re paying $3919 (before taxes, etc) each for H5, courtyard PH for this one...first one I saw and booked!

Good for you.  That is a steal.  Truly a buy one week, get one week.  2 weeks in the Haven at that price is incredible!

If it was sailing from Miami. I would force myself to take it.

55 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

OMG!!  We are paying that for a balcony!  

Each or total?  And remember I still have to pay tax & port, DSC, grats for UBP & SDP - but I did get all perks....

On 7/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, david_sobe said:

If you have the time the best deal at sea is in this promo.  14 night sailing from NYC on the Bliss.  The prices are what a normal 7 night would be.  You can even score an aft penthouse for only 5k pp which is around the price of a 7 night Bliss.

If I lived in near NYC, I would be on this cruise.  Balcony cabins 1439 pp.  This should be called buy one week, get one week free.  Dates are Jan 5 - 19 2020

The price is so good, I wonder if its a typo.  14 nights in the Caribbean from NYC on a new megaship Bliss.  Seems hard to believe 

No not a typo. We are on this sailing.

3 hours ago, Joeghartman said:

Same thing for me so I gave up. I didn’t notice any savings. 

Again, only certain cruises are eligible for the discount. Yours may be one that isn't. Or if the price has increased enough since you booked your cruise even if it's eligible for the discount the repricing with the discount could produce a fare the same or even higher than you paid. The promo is 20% off the current fare, not 20% off the fare when you booked. For example on a cruise that I just re fared to take advantage of the promotion my base fare decreased about 18%, not 20%,  because the fare had increased since I originally booked the cruise.

• Like 1

I also had issues with a cruise we already booked.  Clicked on the past guest email, followed every prompt, and it showed the  reduced price and contacted my TA.  He called and NCL told him no go.  I called NCL and talked with a rep, and she couldn't find the reduced price even though I told her I was on the "pick a cabin" page.  Got an email from my TA saying he and NCL were working on it....I got my 20% of the next day.  There are some cruise that show up on the list of eligible cruises that don't apply, so the key is to look for "past guest" offers under "specials". 

Thanks so much to the OP for the heads-up on this.  Looks like there are a lot of great deals to be scored here!

We booked the 9 day Baltic from Copenhagen on Escape.  2 Cabins:  one balcony and one inside on Deck 13.  $8,900 $CDN.  Balcony gets all perks and inside gets 1.  Plus latitude extra point per night and $100 OBC per room!  Plus our shareholder bonus of $100 OBC so pretty awesome overall!  Last time we looked at this cruise it was around $11,000 for the cabins with the balcony getting 2 perks and the inside getting 1.  The cruise was also not listed under the latitudes reward program so no extra points or cabin spend.  The only way this can get any better is if the price drops in the next few months!  

Again, thanks OP!  

• Like 1