Suite guest behavior on the NCL Spirit right now!

rxlowry

I think it is a big deal.  Rules are for reasons.  Someone could get hurt by the hook and if he did catch a fish throwing it back ten stories high is animal cruelty.  And yes we did report it.  We did repost to block the face of the guilty. Honestly, I think it amazing how people can defend every behavior on this board.  My biggest complaint with NCL isn’t the price, food, or entertainment.  It’s the trashy clientele and crew I’ve talked to say it’s only getting worse.  Everyone acts so entitled and above rules unlike the luxury lines where most here think is “snobby”.  

• Like 10

8 hours ago, zqvol said:

If it bothers you report it. Fishing from the ship is not allowed and NCL will stop it if they know about it, but is it really a big deal?

A crew member was in the suite doing maintenance and said nothing.  Later the kid was throwing hot dogs at birds and saying he “would punch one in the face if it got close”.  

Then you've done your duty.  Looks like a kid and parents should be doing their job.  None of us here on CC going to do anything other than argue between ourselves while you can go to security in real time.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PortFees45 said:

Interesting how the clientele is getting more trashy while the prices go up...

very classy move to call someone trashy, do you know the context behind this picture, were you there?  No you just made an assumption based on someone else picture and word.   I guess if it said on the internet it is true .  Maybe this was done for 15 seconds as a fun picture, maybe the fishing line was just below the edge of the picture, maybe there was not even a hook on the line.  This is the problem with society today, everyone gets judged on one picture or action.  Very sad state of affairs.

• Like 1

It went all the way down.  I watched it get reeled up ten stories.   I posted a pic because I wouldn’t have believed it. I always thought it a joke made by the comedians.  

Money doesn’t buy brains or class.  

Of course on Cruise Critic, especially NCL boards every behavior is justified by someone.  I’m sure if someone got snagged by it and posted here that someone would blame the victim. Or say “oh that’s bad but at least you’re on a cruise”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, pieshops said:

very classy move to call someone trashy, do you know the context behind this picture, were you there?  No you just made an assumption based on someone else picture and word.   I guess if it said on the internet it is true .  Maybe this was done for 15 seconds as a fun picture, maybe the fishing line was just below the edge of the picture, maybe there was not even a hook on the line.  This is the problem with society today, everyone gets judged on one picture or action.  Very sad state of affairs.

It was the OP who called the person trash both times she posted this thread.

• Like 1