Star aft penthouse suite with large balcony

erdoran

I'm holding 9232 which is an SF - is that my best option to maximize cabin/balcony size?  Any other suggestions?  Looks like it has a wraparound balcony.  The 20% off sale has me a little crazy.  My hubby who swore he would only do Haven, saw this itinerary "14-Day Norway and the Arctic: Summer Solstice" and might just give it a try.  

So--

Cabin recommendations please?  Does 9232 make the most sense?  Do I get value over a straight penthouse suite which is the same size?  Pretty sure I do...going up any more is $$ more...

How is the butler/concierge experience on the Star?  Private restaurant for lunch & dinner, right?

How is the entertainment?

Any more recommendations or words of wisdom before we pull the trigger...or not...?

39 minutes ago, erdoran said:

I'm holding 9232 which is an SF - is that my best option to maximize cabin/balcony size?  Any other suggestions?  Looks like it has a wraparound balcony.  The 20% off sale has me a little crazy.  My hubby who swore he would only do Haven, saw this itinerary "14-Day Norway and the Arctic: Summer Solstice" and might just give it a try.  

So--

Cabin recommendations please?  Does 9232 make the most sense?  Do I get value over a straight penthouse suite which is the same size?  Pretty sure I do...going up any more is $$ more...

How is the butler/concierge experience on the Star?  Private restaurant for lunch & dinner, right?

How is the entertainment?

Any more recommendations or words of wisdom before we pull the trigger...or not...?

I can't speak for the Star, but I have sailed in suites on the smaller ships many times - The service is so much better on the smaller ships. The only trade off is there is no suite restaurant for dinner. Only Breakfast and Lunch. Entertainment is so so on the smaller ships, but you won't have a hard time finding something to do. 

The balcony is huge but very disappointed in cabin size. My thought was ‘they call this a suite” we had 3 families traveling together that all got aft suites. By weeks end i was sick of walking the length of te ship every time we left the room.lol