$89 10 drink card

Is the BOGO above different than when you see it online?  Online passenger 1's cost is the same as pasenger 2's cost....even though it is buy one, get one half off.  From the poster above, passenger 2 is actually half of passenger 1's cost I.e. $31.50 vs $63) 

2 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Is the BOGO above different than when you see it online?  Online passenger 1's cost is the same as pasenger 2's cost....even though it is buy one, get one half off.  From the poster above, passenger 2 is actually half of passenger 1's cost I.e. $31.50 vs $63) 

$94.50 divided by 2 is $47.25 pp😉

• Like 1

A "drink card" only benefits you if you can order drinks OVER $8.90 each....that might work if you're only drinking wine or pricy mixed drinks, but if you want a beer, best to simply order it and pay for it.  The only way I'd do a drink card would be if the price "per drink" on the card is less than the 'a la carte" pricing.

• Haha 1

Between my six sailings on Allure and Harmony, I have seen the 10 drink card 3 times.  All of those offers were on January cruises.

When we have cruised in June or July,  the 10 drinks cards were not available.  When they were available, they were in the Compass for the 4th day.  

I did not see them advertised anywhere else on the ship, but I really wasn't looking as we had a beverage package.

5 hours ago, cb at sea said:

A "drink card" only benefits you if you can order drinks OVER $8.90 each....that might work if you're only drinking wine or pricy mixed drinks, but if you want a beer, best to simply order it and pay for it.  The only way I'd do a drink card would be if the price "per drink" on the card is less than the 'a la carte" pricing.

That's why people ask about beer cards 🍺😉

1 minute ago, cruiseluvr10 said:

I'm on a B2B.  If the drink card is offered on the first leg of my cruise and I don't use all 10 can I use the rest of them on the second leg of the cruise?

Normally yes, but I would confirm that with the bar manager when you purchase.

We purchased it on our last cruise in September 2018.  It was on the Allure 7-Day sailing.  I want to say it came out on the last 2 or 3 days of sailing.
It worked perfect for us as my husband and I split it.  Im hoping to get another one on our upcoming sailing.

Edited by TEGL

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:48 AM, cb at sea said:

They offered 10 beer cards on my last Anthem sailing in May....around day 6 of a 9 (that turned into 10) day cruise.  I think they were $59??