Pearl island?

cruisewithbaby

My shore ex. Website for NCL just updated with about 5 different excursionsvto pesrl island?? Is this a new island, I’ve been to the Bahamas a few times and never saw this listed as a place to go? I’m still waiting for them to come out with pricing for blue lagoon...

4EA4CF2D-194C-4FDB-9B65-4AB93821BC37.png

Please do you homework on this.   Pearl Island is a very small (but nice) island about 20 minutes off the coast of Paradise Island.   There is a miniscule beach but mostly hard coral, concrete and some decking.   Last time I was there, the cost was about $35... it was worth it.   VIP pricing is mind boggling.

Take a look at the website.  The pictures will show a very small island with not much but sunshine and clear water.  

http://booking.pearlislandbahamas.com/en/activity/54441/pearl-island-beach-day 

5 minutes ago, scubagirrl said:

Please do you homework on this.   Pearl Island is a very small (but nice) island about 20 minutes off the coast of Paradise Island.   There is a miniscule beach but mostly hard coral, concrete and some decking.   Last time I was there, the cost was about $35... it was worth it.   VIP pricing is mind boggling.

Take a look at the website.  The pictures will show a very small island with not much but sunshine and clear water.  

http://booking.pearlislandbahamas.com/en/activity/54441/pearl-island-beach-day 

Thank you for the information! I thought from the description it seemed small when it basically said all there is to do is climb the lighthouse. I actually called Shore ex about something else and got a great person and she told me yes it’s a new offering, she did not sound personal too excited about it! I also asked why are there not many offerings on my trip yet and she said with the whole Cuba change trip they had to scramble to get those locked down and now are working on the next few months so it might be later than normal to see offerings on my sailing.