Cruise Critic Community
erdoran

Anyone got cruisenext deposits to sell?

I have no idea how the transfer works so perhaps someone who does know could provide instrux?  I’m looking to buy two cruisenext deposits for cruises in 2020.  Please post if you have some for sale.  I’d invite you to message me here but I don’t know if the messaging function works.

It works like this:

Transfer is done between Latitudes members - there is NO transaction/transfer fee.

Method of payment is arranged between members - best easiest is by (eBay) Paypal -

Bank $$ cash payment no fees - Credit card fees surcharge !

After payment terms are met the seller contacts NCL and transfers the Certificates.

Virtually no delay - same day transfer - use immediately upon transfer.

There is no personal messaging here at CC - simply put your email down in reply to this

in abbreviated from i.e. yourhandlename(@).serviceprovider.com and await response.

Discussion of terms can then be made by email between members.

thanks, don't-use

doraner(@).comcast dot net if anyone has any for sale.  Pls lmk price.  thanks

11 hours ago, erdoran said:

thanks, don't-use

doraner(@).comcast dot net if anyone has any for sale.  Pls lmk price.  thanks

When in 2020? My sister has 2 that expire in Apr 2020 that she is looking to sell.

There's a Face __________ group of people who are trying to buy or sell them (now is a good time because during the doubleup promo they got bought quickly). They normally do it for $125 each. I initially tried on Ebay but prices were higher than on there. I ended up buying 2 of 2 different people on here and it was probably the easiest way to go, getting fair prices. 

3 hours ago, electro said:

When in 2020? My sister has 2 that expire in Apr 2020 that she is looking to sell.

I can use them if I get them fairly soon.  I've already booked a January 2020 and a June 2020, and applied 1 to each.  I could cancel both & rebook and apply your sister's to the January, but should probably get it done fairly soon.  Want to email me with price & contact info?  I'd do paypal or venmo.

Also I see you recently did the Star, I'm sailing on her over the summer, would love to know what you think @electro

44 minutes ago, erdoran said:

I can use them if I get them fairly soon.  I've already booked a January 2020 and a June 2020, and applied 1 to each.  I could cancel both & rebook and apply your sister's to the January, but should probably get it done fairly soon.  Want to email me with price & contact info?  I'd do paypal or venmo.

Also I see you recently did the Star, I'm sailing on her over the summer, would love to know what you think @electro

I'll talk to my sister today and get back to you. I don't think you would have to cancel and rebook, they should just be able to add the second credit to the existing reservation.

We did a transatlantic on the star in April 2018, the last cruise before dry doc. It's a good size ship and we enjoyed it very much.

Of course after dry dock it will look alot newer now.

@electro do I have to SAIL by expiration date or BOOK by?  If sail by, I will have to cancel and rebook my January sailing as I have applied one already, which I can put on my June sailing.

Cruise next Certificates --- SAIL must commence before Cinderella's coach turns into a pumpkin -

certificates expiration !

BOOK the sailing to be on a ship cruising before the expiry date of the Cruise Certificate(s) -

the cruise can continue into the expiry period.

At this time you are well outside of the 120 day period before Final Payment but be aware of the following:

You have some 30+ days before that period begins depending on the exact date of cruise sailing in January 2020.

Be very careful of your Final Payment period and any cancel rebook changes - 25% fare refund penalties start

after the Final Payment and get steeper closer to sailing up to the point of ZERO $ money being refunded.

Cancel and ReBook hazards:

Changes to Perks Bonuses OBC offerings Amenities of the original booking - you may get * more * less * or none*.

@electro haven't heard from your sister but it won't work out for me.  Called NCL to see if we could swap things around to apply and it turns out we have to be 6 months from sailing to apply 2 CN certificates; Bliss is a bit less than that, so I have my one applied.  Our next sailing is June 2020 so if someone has one CN to sell that we can apply to THAT sailing I'm interested in buying.  We were thinking about buying on our January sailing but we'll be within the 6 month window so it won't work either.  I'll check out FB for that group someone mentioned, thanks.

Looking to buy a cruisenext lite certificate at least a year out? 

Thanks,

Eric

Hey everyone, I got 3 cruisenext expiring June 2021. anyone interested?

20 hours ago, Noxx27 said:

Looking to buy a cruisenext lite certificate at least a year out? 

Thanks,

Eric

On 7/17/2019 at 8:34 PM, don't-use-real-name said:

It works like this:

Transfer is done between Latitudes members - there is NO transaction/transfer fee.

Method of payment is arranged between members - best easiest is by (eBay) Paypal -

Bank $$ cash payment no fees - Credit card fees surcharge !

After payment terms are met the seller contacts NCL and transfers the Certificates.

Virtually no delay - same day transfer - use immediately upon transfer.

There is no personal messaging here at CC - simply put your email down in reply to this

in abbreviated from i.e. yourhandlename(@).serviceprovider.com and await response.

Discussion of terms can then be made by email between members.

Talking to someone to purchase a certificate.  So basicaly you are just trusting the person to transfer it after you pay them and not just taking the payment and run.

2 minutes ago, jowens4201979 said:

Talking to someone to purchase a certificate.  So basicaly you are just trusting the person to transfer it after you pay them and not just taking the payment and run.

PayPal method PayPal would be the recourse in the case of fraud swindle or non-delivery of the Cruise Certificate(s)

Having made many purchases with eBay I know that merchants crossing the line are dealt with severely in

cases of customer issues. Also if there was a non-transfer issue I am sure I would not want my reputation muddied

here at CC - I think the bartering transfer between CC members is a safe way to go even if not using PayPal.

PayPal would be the fastest method - there are no doubt other bank wire transfers probably just as fast - I would

stay away from the check is in the snail mail method or payment by gift card. In the case of fraud swindle theft NCL

maybe able to do something about it - but I am not certain at this time what could be done except note the Certificate

serial numbers and black list them from future use. In the transfer of the certificates getting the serial numbers of

the certificates maybe useful.

Ive got a Haven 500$ Cert that I wont use. Purchased in May of 2018. This allows you to only use the 500$ cert to book a room, rather than the high deposit costs. 

$375 alone or add in a standard cert for $500 total.  They will accept both if booked more than 6 mos out. That buys you $750 down total and a 250$ gain. 

On 7/22/2019 at 8:33 AM, javiersn79 said:

Thank you so much for the help.  Cruisecritic comes through again.  🙂

I have 2 cruise next deposits for sale 115.00 each for a 250.00 credit expiration may 8 2020

On 7/30/2019 at 9:47 PM, nikkie5_24 said:

I have 2 cruise next deposits for sale 115.00 each for a 250.00 credit expiration may 8 2020

If you still have one or two available, could you please let me know how to contact you?

Thank you.  

I am planning on booking the encore sailing November 2 from London to New York City either today or tomorrow. If anyone has any of these for sale I will certainly be interested in two of them as it appears there are double the offer is still going on. 

iamchrisstone (@) gmail

On 7/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, nikkie5_24 said:

Are these still available? If so I would buy them right now!

On 7/22/2019 at 7:33 AM, javiersn79 said:

Do you still have these? If so I would probably be interested in two of them depending on price!Do you still have these? If so I would probably be interested in two of them depending on price!

On 7/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, nikkie5_24 said:

I’ll take them if you still have them. We’re sailing in December. Rihanoa@gmail.com

thanks!