STILL Can't Find NCL SUN August 19, 2019

Come on guys...how long can it take to fix this?  We're trying to get a group together for a M&M, you don't want us to chat on "other" boards...what are we supposed to do?  This cruise was originally scheduled to go to CUBA, but has been rerouted to THE BAHAMAS.  

PLEASE HELP US!  Quite literally...SOS!

Yes the Roll Call tool is under construction, but others can still find it by scrolling down the list of NCL Sun Roll Call forum threads. This is how we all did it for years before the tool was added.

As you know, it is titled Norwegian Sun Roll Call - August 19, 2019 at

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2665453-norwegian-sun-roll-call-august-19-2019/ where you and others have been posting since May 23, 2019.

Please note the  Roll Call Tool - Under Construction announcement at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2677726-roll-call-tool-under-construction/?tab=comments#comment-57854189:

Hi Everyone!   

While your roll call topics are available to read and post in their respective ROLL CALL FORUMS, our FIND YOUR ROLL CALL search tool that allows you to easily search for your roll call is currently under the weather.  New roll calls are not being added into the search tool at the moment.  My team is working to diagnose and correct the issues and I will update when I know more.

In the meanwhile, roll calls can be found/searched for by browsing or searching in the roll call forums themselves. You can get to the Roll Call Forums here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

Once you locate the Roll Call forum for your line and ship:

• Click the forum name to open the forum 
  • Browse the pages of topic titles to find your particular cruise sail date.
  • Click the title that matches your cruise
  • Read Posts/Click Reply to post your own message on the roll call thread.
  • Type your message in and click Submit Reply button. Your post will appear in the topic. We feel sure your fellow Roll Call members will post welcoming replies. You are now forming your on-line relationship with cruisers just like you...

What if there isn't a Roll Call for my sailing?

You can start one!

• Click ROLL CALL FORUMS
  • Click your Ship's or Cruise Line's name to open the correct forum
  • Browse the topic titles shown in the forum to double check there is no existing Roll Call topic for your sail date. 
  • Click the Start New Topic button at the top of the Ship's roll call forum.
  •  In the Title Box, type the name of your ship, your sail date and year. 
    • When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
  • Type a message in the message box and click the Submit Topic button.

Thanks for your patience while we work on  the tool!

Just please be patient. It will be fixed when it is fixed. 🙂

Edited by TxCityKat
typo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, broberts said:

It's the third post in the Sun Roll Call forum. It likely is not showing up in the finder because it has a dash in the title.

HI BROBERTS!!!  I can't thank you enough for solving this mystery!  Maybe now we can all be together and make some plans...all because of you.  Thanks so much!

39 minutes ago, TxCityKat said:

Yes the Roll Call tool is under construction, but others can still find it by scrolling down the list of NCL Sun Roll Call forum threads. This is how we all did it for years before the tool was added.

As you know, it is titled Norwegian Sun Roll Call - August 19, 2019 at

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2665453-norwegian-sun-roll-call-august-19-2019/ where you and others have been posting since May 23, 2019.

Please note the  Roll Call Tool - Under Construction announcement at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2677726-roll-call-tool-under-construction/?tab=comments#comment-57854189:

Hi Everyone!   

While your roll call topics are available to read and post in their respective ROLL CALL FORUMS, our FIND YOUR ROLL CALL search tool that allows you to easily search for your roll call is currently under the weather.  New roll calls are not being added into the search tool at the moment.  My team is working to diagnose and correct the issues and I will update when I know more.

In the meanwhile, roll calls can be found/searched for by browsing or searching in the roll call forums themselves. You can get to the Roll Call Forums here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

Once you locate the Roll Call forum for your line and ship:

• Click the forum name to open the forum 
  • Browse the pages of topic titles to find your particular cruise sail date.
  • Click the title that matches your cruise
  • Read Posts/Click Reply to post your own message on the roll call thread.
  • Type your message in and click Submit Reply button. Your post will appear in the topic. We feel sure your fellow Roll Call members will post welcoming replies. You are now forming your on-line relationship with cruisers just like you...

What if there isn't a Roll Call for my sailing?

You can start one!

• Click ROLL CALL FORUMS
  • Click your Ship's or Cruise Line's name to open the correct forum
  • Browse the topic titles shown in the forum to double check there is no existing Roll Call topic for your sail date. 
  • Click the Start New Topic button at the top of the Ship's roll call forum.
  •  In the Title Box, type the name of your ship, your sail date and year. 
    • When you create a new ROLL CALL topic, you MUST include the sail date in the subject line, and here's the suggested format:    Example: January 1, 2016
  • Type a message in the message box and click the Submit Topic button.

Thanks for your patience while we work on  the tool!

Just please be patient. It will be fixed when it is fixed. 🙂

Thanks for the compassion. I think the problem was the dash (-) that was added between the words "Call" and "August" by whoever started the thread.  Once I was notified of that it was easy-peasy.  That was all the information we needed.  By the way, I wasn't the only one who had this problem.  I was just trying to get it fixed for me and everyone else.

Edited by weebles