Check in / Boarding pass

woodards

Account login was problematic for me yesterday too... I still can’t get in.

I finally called last night. I was told that Safari isn’t compatible with their website, and to try Google Chrome instead. When that still didn’t work, I was told to use the App. I was too tired by then, and will try downloading the App later today.

21 hours ago, snowglobe said:

Account login was problematic for me yesterday too... I still can’t get in.

I finally called last night. I was told that Safari isn’t compatible with their website, and to try Google Chrome instead. When that still didn’t work, I was told to use the App. I was too tired by then, and will try downloading the App later today.

I use Safari all the time and have no problems with the Azamara website, unless of course its down for maintenance. 

I was finally able to check in.  I clicked on the box in the upper left of the home page that says booked.  Then went to where it said on line check in.  Then I got to a page that can be used for either English speakers or Non-English speakers and filled out the check in documents.  It appears this is the "old" online checkin form rather than the spiffy "new" one.  I used my trusty Mac to enter all of the information.  Maybe this suggests the old adage "Don't fix what's not broken."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also manged to access the on line check-in and as Lady's Mom says, this is the 'old' style form. I did however need to re-input most of our information and although no cabin number has been allocated yet I've printed off of the Set Sail Pass and luggage labels.

It looks like IT don't know what the issue is and haven't been able to do a quick fix so reverted to the old methods.

8 hours ago, Lady's Mom said:

I was finally able to check in.  I clicked on the box in the upper left of the home page that says booked.  Then went to where it said on line check in.  Then I got to a page that can be used for either English speakers or Non-English speakers and filled out the check in documents.  It appears this is the "old" online checkin form rather than the spiffy "new" one.  I used my trusty Mac to enter all of the information.  Maybe this suggests the old adage "Don't fix what's not broken."

Thanks for hint.  I just checked in the way you did.  What bothers me about Azamara is that they believe it's acceptable to put something out for customers that doesn't work.  Do they believe in checking their own deliverables?  They really ought to be ashamed.

Checkin for Quest today has been totally unimpressive. Couldn't find any of the things y'all talk about on this board. Dinner reservations and packages, obc stuff  etc. Sure hope this isn't a portent.

Had to resort to the old way as well.  The new way still does not work.

Thanks for the advice.

We are taking some friends with us on Azamara.  They are seasoned cruisers, but it will be their first time with Azamara.

Our friend keeps complaining about their website.  For example, he doesn't understand why you can't book packages through the website!  You have to email someone etc.  Really feels like low tech!

I know I will get a complaint when he tries to check in.

It is embarrassing for us as we persuaded them to join this cruise!

Never again.....

I got my boarding documents a couple of weeks ago, but have not been able to check in to get my luggage tags.  Does anyone have any idea on how to access those, or I suppose I'll have to call them.

14 hours ago, Solon said:

Had to resort to the old way as well.  The new way still does not work.

Thanks for the advice.

We are taking some friends with us on Azamara.  They are seasoned cruisers, but it will be their first time with Azamara.

Our friend keeps complaining about their website.  For example, he doesn't understand why you can't book packages through the website!  You have to email someone etc.  Really feels like low tech!

I know I will get a complaint when he tries to check in.

It is embarrassing for us as we persuaded them to join this cruise!

Never again.....

On the UK site and in your Voyage Planner you can buy packages (except for dining packages) online https://www.azamara.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/book

You can’t 

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

3 hours ago, azmar said:

I got my boarding documents a couple of weeks ago, but have not been able to check in to get my luggage tags.  Does anyone have any idea on how to access those, or I suppose I'll have to call them.

If you have your e-doc, the luggage tags should be part of this, at the end, so you can print them

The luggage tags were not available when I got my documents, so I couldn't print them.  I called today and they are still having web site problems, but they will mail them when they reissue the docs.    Seems to be taking a long time to straighten out this problem.

1 hour ago, azmar said:

The luggage tags were not available when I got my documents, so I couldn't print them.  I called today and they are still having web site problems, but they will mail them when they reissue the docs.    Seems to be taking a long time to straighten out this problem.

What I thought were luggage tags on the xpress pass, were actually not tags, but a piece of paper to give to a porter if we don't get tags.  

13 minutes ago, hubofhockey said:

What I thought were luggage tags on the xpress pass, were actually not tags, but a piece of paper to give to a porter if we don't get tags.  

They are all we get in the UK so do not worry at all about it. Always have worked for us since the switch over no problem 

• Thanks 1

They seem to have fixed the web problem, but the luggage tags are still not ready.  Because our luggage is picked up at our hotel by our tour group and brought to the ship, we need to have proper tags.  Azamara has indicated they'll mail them to me.  We'll see!!

I received an email from A today indicating that I can check in. I follow the email & had no problem with the check-in process and received our boarding passes. No pictures given nor luggage tags option available.