Dublin, Ireland

We loved the Hilton Garden Inn.  It was clean and comfortable and quite well located.  We were able to walk about everywhere, but took the tram to Guinness Storehouse.   Keep an eye, because sometimes they'll run a special that makes it quite reasonable.

It was absolutely pouring one night and we decided to have dinner at the hotel restaurant.  I can't recall what I had, but do remember both the food and the service to be surprisingly good.

For the good and welfare--Last May my wife and I were on the Celebrity Reflection,sailing out of DUBLIN Ire.

Arriving at the Dublin airport we were wondering around looking for a Taxi to take us to our hotel (Conrad).

We were at a cross road-not knowing which way to go--when a cab driver Yelled for my attention -pointed to a direction-which we

thankfully went. Around a building the Cab was waiting for us.

This turned out to be a blessing. Off we went to our Hotel--As we were staying 3 days before our Iceland cruise--I might add that our cruise was for 11 nights-with the final night being in Dublin.

Since we have been in Dublin before-I asked the driver-'what might be something to see-off the beaten path' He offered to be at our CALL -he would take us to where ever we wish to go. He also suggested some spots we might like.

So! the reason for this post--If you are looking for a person the shuttle you around Dublin-at a Flat fare--I recommend you contact Graham at (Phone #) 0852187061. Graham is a family man-has taken his children to Disney and other Stateside locations--His rates were more than fair.  He was prompt and fun to be with. 

Tell him John Patrick McGinness from Phila. sends his regards.