Greece in April?

Broadwaybb

I am looking at a European cruise in April that goes to Greece. Is this a good time of year to travel to these ports? Has anyone done a similar itinerary in April? I was supposed to go in July on the Norwegian Pearl, but the trip got canceled. I don't really want to wait until next summer to try this again, and we could get away for a bit in April. I have credit for a future cruise with Norwegian, so we have to stick with their itineraries. The dates are the 9-19. Thanks for your input!

Rome (Civitavecchia) (Italy); Kotor (Montenegro); Dubrovnik (Croatia); Corfu (Greece); Santorini (Greece); Mykonos (Greece); Naples (Italy); Florence/Pisa (Livorno) (Italy); Disembark Rome (Civitavecchia) (Italy)

We've done a cruise on Oceana in April 2015 and 2018 and the weather has been lovely each time - mid 70s and calm seas.

We have done Rome, Kotor, Corfu, Mykonos (could not tender re the sea) before.

We have also done Rhodes and Cyprus that time of the year and it has been mixed. Cyprus was wonderful one year and terrible the other.

The cruise before us in 2015  and 2018 had terrible weather so it is hit and miss.

Have to say, that if the weather is good it is just such a lovely time to visit Greece ---- spring flowers, cooler, all you can hear is sparrows tweeting and we watched swallows diving in to our pool at the hotel.

PS We have done your dates as it is hubby's birthday

One of the nicest weeks we have ever had in Greece was in Crete, at the end of April just after Greek Easter.  Weather was beautiful and there were no crowds.

You might want to see if you can take the next sailing.  Greek Easter is, I believe, April 19 next year.   Great time to be in a Greek port to see the festivities.  Would be great in Corfu at that time.