Current info on day passes on Moorea

laurieb

8 hours ago, laurieb said:

We'll be on Moorea in January on the Azamara Journey, and I'm looking for current info on day passes at IC and Hilton.  Anyone done this recently?

Just did it in December at the Hilton and it was wonderful. Terrific snorkeling, lovely beach and pool. Delicious lunch with nice selection and generous servings. All beach toys and snorkeling equipment. $85pp.

8 hours ago, Petoonya said:

Just did it in December at the Hilton and it was wonderful. Terrific snorkeling, lovely beach and pool. Delicious lunch with nice selection and generous servings. All beach toys and snorkeling equipment. $85pp.

Thank you for responding!  We’re you able to purchase the day you were there, or did you need to prepurchase?

36 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Thank you for responding!  We’re you able to purchase the day you were there, or did you need to prepurchase?

No problem Laurie.

Here is the email I received all my info and made reservations through  rest.mgr@hilton-moorea.pf

Brochure below.

I also used Torea Nut Transport. They were wonderful and waiting for us at the dock in an air conditioned van.

1000XPF pp each way. They picked us back up at the Hilton at an agreed upon time. https://toreanui.com/

Some people usee Albert's but Torea Nui was a little less when we priced them out.

Day Pass Int Moorea ENG 2018.pdf

• Like 1