Aqua Class question

takemewithyou

5 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Besides have much more room in a suite, you typically get great perks.  Luminae, which is so much better then blu, but if you want you can also dine in blu, a suite lounge and deck, priority boarding and disembarkation, suite lounge services drinks and has special functions.    Typically, the cost isn't double AQ, but yes more- but you also get more. 

Some people might think paying additional for AQ isn't worth it- so to each his/her own.

It is double on our cruise - Cheapest Sky Suite was $9449 - Aqua was $4449 - CS $11,179 / RS $13,339 / PS $21,149 (all PP)

There is no suite lounge on our ship, nor is there a suite deck. 

I agree about the other bits.  

2 minutes ago, isdoo said:

It is double on our cruise - Cheapest Sky Suite was $9449 - Aqua was $4449 - CS $11,179 / RS $13,339 / PS $21,149 (all PP)

2 minutes ago, isdoo said:

Wow !  What ship and sailing date?  New Years on the Edge?  We have a Royal suite in a few weeks on the Equinox and  payed much less then the cheapest sky suite you listed above.  Is that a two week cruise?

Edited by Cruise a holic

3 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Wow !  What ship and sailing date?  New Years on the Edge?  We have a Royal suite in a few weeks on the Equinox and  payed much less then the cheapest sky suite you listed above.  Is that a two week cruise?

Silhouette 12 night Christmas/New Year

Edited by isdoo

3 hours ago, isdoo said:

All Celebrity ships have a suite lounge, if they have not been Revolutionized yet  it is called Michaels club. 

Except the Galapagos ships.

Edited by dkjretired
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

All Celebrity ships have a suite lounge, if they have not been Revolutionized yet  it is called Michaels club. 

Except the Galapagos ships.

ah - okay - thought that was like a cigar bar haha 

Not paid close attention to it on the 3 Celebrity cruises! 

5 minutes ago, isdoo said:

ah - okay - thought that was like a cigar bar haha 

Not paid close attention to it on the 3 Celebrity cruises! 

Actually, you are right, when they first started Michaels on the Century class ships they were Cigar Bars, then added to Zenith and Horizon on redos.  That was eliminated and it was like a beer pub but a few years ago was changed to the suite lounges.  

1 hour ago, dkjretired said:

Actually, you are right, when they first started Michaels on the Century class ships they were Cigar Bars, then added to Zenith and Horizon on redos.  That was eliminated and it was like a beer pub but a few years ago was changed to the suite lounges.  

As I've not been on Celebrity since 2012 that is my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!  haha

5 hours ago, ghstudio said:

I love that "gritty" soap.....it was the only toiletry I liked.

Agree, love that soap! It was just available on the Edge a few weeks ago. My husband asked me if I could find that type for him at home lol.

3 minutes ago, ginak1112 said:

Agree, love that soap! It was just available on the Edge a few weeks ago. My husband asked me if I could find that type for him at home lol.

Good exfoliant!  But it often turned to mush.

5 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

Is everyone finding the Bigelow products better than the Celebrity labeled toiletries?

I like it...esp  bath gel and  lotion. We use it at our vacation home..On EDGE in AQ class we had  full pump dispensers..that were re-filled if needed

Doubt we will have it in our reg EDGE Sunset Veranda  stateroom.  If we do, it'll be a nice surprise.

39 minutes ago, ginak1112 said:

When I unpacked my bags a couple of days ago, a few bars of that hand/shower soap mysteriously appeared.  No idea how they got there 🙄