Celebrity branded Boeing 737

Plato123

This photo was taken at Winnipeg airport two days ago.  Maybe Celebrity will offer all inclusive south packages from Canadian cities again this fall and winter?  Or is this just a flying billboard?

IMG_1144.JPG

This flying billboard made me look forward to my NYE cruise!

If I read correctly, the aircraft identifier is C-GPNL, which would link it to Canadian North (https://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-b737-28872.htm). They entered into a marketing agreement with Celebrity (for those packages you mentioned - https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/16/1199579/0/en/Celebrity-Cruises-selects-Canadian-North-as-airline-partner-for-the-Western-Canadian-expansion-of-its-innovative-All-Included-cruise-program.html).

As to whether those packages are available, that's WAAAAY beyond my pay grade 🙂

It's just a chartered airline. Nothing special inside, they package it so you get a lower price overall instead of buying separate ticket on an airline. The only benefit is they fly direct from smaller cities like Halifax or Winnipeg so there's no need to connect through a hub.

3 hours ago, GateGuardian said:

It's just a chartered airline. Nothing special inside, they package it so you get a lower price overall instead of buying separate ticket on an airline. The only benefit is they fly direct from smaller cities like Halifax or Winnipeg so there's no need to connect through a hub.

We have used these packages and they are useful in Canadian winters because they will get you to the cruise regardless of the weather (the ship will wait, just like ship shore excursions) and they include chartered airport transfers.  The food and drink onboard is also included and is not bad at all (except for the bubbly which was Spumante Bambino!) and everything is Celebrity branded.  You also can save a hotel night as many people like to ensure they and their luggage are at the departure point a day before the cruise. Not necessary with these packages.