Disney Dream sleeping setup - young twins

RachieLnnn

Hi,

We will be on a 3 night Dream cruise, family of five.  We have a 5 year old daughter and twins that will be 13 months at the time of sailing. We have a deluxe family oceanview cabin with verandah, which sleeps 5.

Disney says they can provide 1 pack and play. I'd like 2, one for each twin, but I'm not sure if 2 will fit in the room (we can bring the additional one). Has anyone fit 2 PNPs before? Or have a cabin floor plan with dimensions? I'd hate to lug it if it doesn't fit.

I guess our other options are bed rails or co-sleeping with one of the twins.

Thanks for any insight!

18 minutes ago, RachieLnnn said:

Hi,

We will be on a 3 night Dream cruise, family of five.  We have a 5 year old daughter and twins that will be 13 months at the time of sailing. We have a deluxe family oceanview cabin with verandah, which sleeps 5.

Disney says they can provide 1 pack and play. I'd like 2, one for each twin, but I'm not sure if 2 will fit in the room (we can bring the additional one). Has anyone fit 2 PNPs before? Or have a cabin floor plan with dimensions? I'd hate to lug it if it doesn't fit.

I guess our other options are bed rails or co-sleeping with one of the twins.

Thanks for any insight!

If you have a Deluxe Family Oceanview with Verandah, there's room for 2 pack n plays.  I'm not sure why they're telling you that you can only have one.

This is one of those rooms (4A category).  Since your room sleeps 5, you'll have one with a murphy bed.  But, you wouldn't have to put the bed down.

1430407583_fantasy20144Averandahbedsopen23092P10305671500.thumb.jpg.ae82eb3658d3263f9f363061d4124553.jpg

Not my picture, and it's on the Wonder, but 2 pack n plays fit in there (tight, but they fit)294102244_packnplays2.jpg.07070a947e320d7661a79c5efe98d184.jpg

Did you call DCL to request the pack n plays?  Even if you did, I'd suggest calling again and asking someone else.  Ask to speak to a supervisor, if they say "it can't be done".  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RachieLnnn said:

Thank you so much!  The pictures are really helpful. We boooked through Costco, and that was the person that said PNPs were limited to one per cabin. Maybe I'll try calling again...

I'd suggest you call DCL yourself to get the information.  I'm not sure if they will add the pack n plays for you on that call, but at least you'd get the correct info to pass on to your TA.  Then the TA would call DCL to have them put on the reservation.

BTW, here's a picture of that same room with the beds closed up, you can see there's room where the murphy bed would fold down.

1308612626_deluxefamilyoceanviewverandah4A1fantasy201421072aP1030376Stitch1500.thumb.jpg.f6260c83373399eb2bdca559d925e8b0.jpg

• Like 1