Scuba diver cruisers! (Med) Malaga or Cadiz any good? (perhaps Ajaccio any better?)

I am sailing on Indy from this Saturday and trying to find out if Malaga or Cadiz or Ajaccio(corsica) any good for scuba diving. 

Those are 3 ports that I haven't decided any excursion.

Ajaccio is arrival 7:00 and departure 17:00 so if hurry and everything goes well we could make morning dive but tight.

Malaga is arrival 12:00 and depart 20:00 so not sure if we could possibly make any dive.

Cadiz is arrival 7:00 and depart 15:00 so also only morning dive, if any possible.

It will be myself and my parents, and we have booked a diving in Nice before reaching these ports as we've been a few times so this time try

something new and dip ourselves in Med seas..

If any of those 3 ports are good for diving compare to Nice, we want to try more but have no idea about what to expect as we've never

dived in Meds.

For a brief info, I am a dive master but it was when I was half of my age (OTL) and did majority of my dives in Red Sea but also some cold waters, 

my mum is 150+ diver and most of her dives in SE asia and Australia, and my dad has recently become a diver after being convinced 

by my mum for very long time and , dived in SE asia only so is in very warm and tropical water.

If diving not recommended but good enough for snorkeling, then it would be also good to know so I could take my 8yrs old eldest.

Appreciate any comments from fellow divers or snorkelers! 

I've just googled diving in Malaga and the same for Cadiz, and there seem to be plenty of dive schools operating out of both, so there must be something to see! Of course in Cadiz you'll be in the Atlantic, but in a warm area of it.

Have a Google!  😄

Oh thanks so much, I didn't know there is a separate section for this!

10 hours ago, jocap said:

I've just googled diving in Malaga and the same for Cadiz, and there seem to be plenty of dive schools operating out of both, so there must be something to see! Of course in Cadiz you'll be in the Atlantic, but in a warm area of it.

Have a Google!  😄

Thanks for googling for me. I also did google and had chat with some clubs but it is hard to make comparisons btwn dive sites

especially when you are not familiar with the water in certain region, so best to ask fellow divers!