Arcadia NP: Island Explorer

aprilsp88

The rental company came to pick us up at the dock, but we waited nearly an hour for the van to come! Then, again coming back from the airport where the drop off is, we waited about 30 minutes until the van filled up. Those facts combined with the 30 + min drive each way made for a ruined day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 4:58 PM, trivia addict said:

The rental company came to pick us up at the dock, but we waited nearly an hour for the van to come! Then, again coming back from the airport where the drop off is, we waited about 30 minutes until the van filled up. Those facts combined with the 30 + min drive each way made for a ruined day. 

It's really waste of time, I won't rent a car, but just curious how did you manage to contact the car rental company for pick up, as previously I did leave a message and they never replied.

I did not deal with the car company. Another person in our party did, but I know that he had arranged a pick up time  with them when he reserved the car before the cruise.

Also when they were NOT there when we got off the ship he did call them and they did answer the phone, although it was then a long wait for them to finally pick us up.

• Thanks 1