D2 question

We have booked to go on D2 in mid September. This was down to itinary and date availability. We did Ex2 which was adult only. Now dont jump on me for asking but are there likely to be many children in Sept, I guess under school age probably but the majority will be back at school the week prior. We dont have any children ourselves, are not child haters just wondering so we can best plan our evenings as we plan to eat late around 8.30 and then go to the 10.30 show. Thanks in advance

Hi. You may get a few pre school children but almost all children will be in school as it's the start if the new term.  I would imagine people with very young children will eat early and probably in the buffet restaurant.

• Like 1

We were on d2 in the school holidays 2 years ago. There were quite a lot of kids on board, but they never bothered us. To be honest, we didn't see much of them. Like you, we tend to eat late. There were kids in the main dining room, but mainly older ones, so probably won't be there when you are and they never caused any problems. On the rest of the ship, there are a lot of places to go other than the main pool, where the kids are. I often cruise in the school holidays and i've never have bothered by the kids there. Most of them are well-behaved and, like i say, it's fairly easy to go to quieter places on board.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk