7-25-19 Thursday Weigh-In....Last Weigh-In Of July.

Belle

Stayed the same at 226 - considering a couple bad eating days, I guess I can't complain. 

Working in the shop and the field this week probably helped - but the heat affects me more and more every year I get older. 

Exciting week ahead - getting new windows installed on Wednesday and my new shed comes on Friday - so I can finally reclaim the garage and put all the crap laying around away. 

Made a big batch of shrimp cocktail and still eating my mozzarella cheese crisps. Short of those two days, been 1500 calories or less daily. Water is no problem, 3-5 liters a day just to stay even. 

Good to see all the activity - best wishes to all for a good week. 

• Like 1

Hello All

Jo..A loss is a loss. Don't knock it!

shootr..Staying the same is better than it could be if ate off a few days.

Hope you all had a good day and enjoy Sunday even better.

I did a few things besides looking at cruises (I got an other free cruise if still there Mon.)

Did laundry, making a pot roast. Talked on the phone, So busy!:classic_laugh:

Hello All...My Wishes For You Today

Hope everyone is having a Sunny Sunday.

Not to hot but just right!

Not to cold but just right!

No rain outside just right!

S...Sunday brunch
U...Umbrellas for shade
N...Nice and friendly people around you
D...Drinking a little..Dancing a lot
A...Always laughing and smiling today
Y...Your having so much fun you don't want the day to end

Checking in here just to be inspired by you all!  I'm still off the rails, but reining it in today.  Heading to the grocery store to stock up on the things I know work for me.  I will be back for weigh-in Thursday, starting over again in August.

Someone mentioned tracking to avoid those "Oh, #$%!" moments.  That is the only thing that keeps me on track.  For the past 3 weeks I've just been logging 2,000 calories as a Quick Add in MFP.  Starting tomorrow I'm back to logging everything diligently.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Andrea we all have the "bumps" in the road we have to get over. Then we just have

to get back on track like your doing.

I to have to do better too, with our hot weather...I had ice cream both Sat. and today Sun.

(my favorite food group) Monday is a new day!

Wishing you and everyone a good Monday!

Morning everyone. Hope you all were better than me this weekend. Too much food, too much wine, too many treats... 😔 But today is a new day, new week and back at it. Going to push myself through Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 Week 2 starting today. 

Belle - I had such a craving for ice cream this weekend too! I feel you.

Shootr - staying the same is good. I hope I can stay the same this week.

Andrea - I find meal planning and getting just what I need for the week helps keep me on track with eating well, at least during the week. Weekends seem to be another story. 

@JennyB1977 I have been pretty good about logging on MFP the last while too. Have to update it for the weekend though. Wow, that is quite a record you have though - since May 31st! Good for you!

I have 62 days until my "filler" cruise (love that term!), and then 271 until my Caribbean cruise on the Symphony!

• Like 1

Checking in. Kudos to those of you working so hard on the weight loss. I did a killer workout on an uphill treadmill this morning at the gym. I always feel so good when I conquer it. 

Did I tell you guys we are inundated with tomatoes? I planted way too many tomato seeds in Spring and now have so many plants and tomatoes. 

They are my crack though. Love them so much. Those are my snacks lately. Which is good.......

Been eating a lot of zucchini too. Have a couple of those plants. Getting a few a week. Fortunately I love it and it's our nightly vegetable. Don't get tried of it. Especially love it on the grill.

Ok, hope everyone else is enjoying some healthier summer foods.

Diana

Good afternoon ladies. Now I want some zucchini. Have you ever tried stuffed?

Diana you nice garden going there. We use to have one for a few years. Sure

was nice to go and pick the tomatoes. Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hi Jan and Diana. 

Jan... Nice weather here not to hot. No AC so nice it's cooler today.

Had a nice day booking more cruises this year. Either I'm stupid or lucky!   Or Both!:classic_rolleyes:

Diana...Hope we all have loss's tomorrow but think I will be a stay the same person.

On 7/25/2019 at 3:42 PM, JennyB1977 said:

I'll give y'all an idea of a X$!& moment from today 😞 I packed my lunch. Bagged salad, measured out the croutons and dressing. Get to the office and there is some blue cheese dressing (I LOVE BC). I added a bit to the salad. It added 300 calories. My 225 calorie lunch became 525. Therefore, I had to forego the ice cream social at work and dinner will be the white meat from a rotisserie chicken and broccoli LOL Live and learn...🤦‍♀️

I need to get back to tracking food - it really can be shocking when you plug it all in 😮 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:48 AM, melmar02 said:

What would I pick, or what am I actually doing? DH and I got up and went for a walk, I started a load of laundry, and just finished a short free weight workout. I gained last night at the ballgame which was expected, so there was no skipping today's workout. I still have to go grocery shopping, do dishes, and fold Mount Washmore today. BUT... we just booked a cruise for February, and we are taking my mother in law. It's her first cruise, and it embarks on her birthday! I'm sure I'll make time to send her sample menus or photos today; she's so excited!

Do you follow FlyLady? I was on vacation for a week and a half and definitely struggled with Mt. Washmore when we got back 😉 

3 hours ago, pacruise804 said:

I need to get back to tracking food - it really can be shocking when you plug it all in 😮 

Do you follow FlyLady? I was on vacation for a week and a half and definitely struggled with Mt. Washmore when we got back 😉 

I can't say I follow her regularly, and right now my kitchen sink isn't empty...but my shoes are on! 😉