Hi Lisa, Welcome to Cruise Critic.

This will be our first cruise on Celebrity. My question to you is; we booked a category  2D obstructive view midship balcony on the Reflection in 2020 and was wondering if you can see anything else beside the lifeboats? We're really looking forward to our cruise on Celebrity. Thank you.

Mike

I think you might get a better response if you post this on the main Celebrity board.   Someone who has actually sailed in one will give you 1st hand knowledge.  I doubt the CEO sails in Obstructed cabins.🙂

Agree.  Lots of cabin information on the regular Celebrity page.  To the OP, do a search for your specific cabin as well as look in the S-Class cabin sticky.  If nothing comes up open a new thread and be sure to include your cabin number.

As a general rule however, you will have a lifeboat outside your verandah.  It will obstruct your view down to the water as well as outward when sitting down.  If standing up, your outward view will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

The only way to address your question is if I knew exactly which stateroom you are in. On our Celebrity Commitment page, you are able to see views from each specific cabin: https://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/360_Virtual_Tours.html

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

• Like 1

Thanks for the link.  Unfortunately like many of the X web pages it's not that well designed.  Under the staterooms link you are ONLY taken to the Edge cabins.  To access the S-Class ship you need to click on the line for Partially Obstructed which will bring you to the page you need (links should be better labelled).  To the OP, here is the link you will need.  It's for the Solstice but the ships are similar so hopefully the cabin you are looking at is in the same location.

https://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/360_Solstice_Staterooms_Suites.html