Edge - Where is a good on board Excursion meeting location

blackfly

On an upcoming Amalfi Coast Greet Isle Cruise (October) I have organized three private excursions with the same group of 12 people.  I feel it would be best if we all met an established location before leaving the ship so we could meet up with our tour as a group.  Is anyone familiar enough with the ship to suggest a good meeting location that is convenient to where you disembark?

Peter

We disembarked on 2 through Destination Gateway so met friends down there. There is minimal seating, bathrooms and a counter set up to get bottled water (can get with beverage package or purchase). Since there are 12 people, Deck 3 of Grand Plaza has lots of comfortable seating and is near elevators or stairs down (not open for service until later in day). As also pointed out, Cafe al Bacio is on 4, also near the elevators and people could get coffee, tea, etc, while waiting (and also pick up bottled water there for the excursion).

Destination Gateway on 2

image.thumb.png.992c6f4d33aefd01844ca12604af1a70.png

image.thumb.png.daec9b72f78460038b4e5a8a3eceb539.png

Grand Plaza 3

enhance

Cafe al Bacio on deck 4

image.thumb.png.62a1e8ee0ccd8b2d542fb7e9bbd774c8.png

These seats are right next to Cafe al Bacio on deck 4

image.thumb.png.098d1eac0036fdb0cce34aeb1446ef9c.png

On an upcoming Amalfi Coast Greet Isle Cruise (October) I have organized three private excursions with the same group of 12 people.  I feel it would be best if we all met an established location before leaving the ship so we could meet up with our tour as a group.  Is anyone familiar enough with the ship to suggest a good meeting location that is convenient to where you disembark?

Peter
I asked the same question as was told Cafe al Bacio or the Marrini Bar.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions.  Sounds like cafe al Bacio is a good option.  Since you guys are familiar with the Edge I have another question.  In Santorini we are taking a group charter with Olympic Traveler.  The group size is 18 max. and are all from the Edge.  We are to meet our driver at 9:15 where the tender docks. It seems best if we can all arrange to be on the same tender.  What is the best way to go about that?  Is each passenger given a boarding number based on cabin type and or Celebrity Status or is it first come first off?  Should we all meet as a group and then get in line?  Many thanks.

Peter

• Like 1