Costa Maya Dive Operator

RWBELKNAP

I am sailing on Harmony of the Seas in November with a stop in Costa Maya.  I see there are two dive options, one through ***** and one through the ship.  Can anyone tell me who the operators are for these excursions?  Thanks.

Last september NCL's Costa Maya operator was Dream Time Diving.  I'll be diving again this coming Sept on the NCL Breakaway so I'll update.

(in Cozumel and Roatan both Carnival and NCL used the same operators so I would not be surprised if RCCL also used the same ones)

• 6 months later...
On 8/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, Laurie S. said:

HAL also uses Dreamtime.  They are a good operation.  I used them the first time there and then went with Gypsea Divers the next two times.  I always prefer a private dive shop.

How did you like Gypsea Divers?

I will stopping and Cost Maya in March and saw them but can only find limited information on their website.

59 minutes ago, jhatle01 said:

How did you like Gypsea Divers?

I will stopping and Cost Maya in March and saw them but can only find limited information on their website.

I can't recommend Gypsea Divers strongly enough.  The reason their website is limited is they spend their time diving instead of marketing.  You can be assured of a great time, at far less expense, and with people that love what they're doing.  Catherine and Abel will make your day in Mahahual memorable. 

Contact in advance by emailing info@gypseadivers.com.  One thing, they don't take credit cards.  I find it easy to just PayPal the money a few days before my visit, but you can take cash of course.  When you get off the ship, just walk all the way through the port shopping mall, then take a taxi.  Tell the cab driver either Gypsea Divers, or the Nacional Beach Club. 

Besides telling them Laurie said hi, tell them Harris and Rito say hi as well.  Trust me, after one visit, you'll be family too.

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 1