Alaska Vs. Bermuda

Mufty16889

We have done many cruises to Alaska and 3 to Bermuda.

JMO -- I would select Alaska -- the scenery is fantastic.  And you can relax on that itinerary as well.  June is much better.  Have done Alaska in September and on our cruise the weather was terrible.  But then again weather is unpredictable.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Krazy Kruizers said:

We have done many cruises to Alaska and 3 to Bermuda.

JMO -- I would select Alaska -- the scenery is fantastic.  And you can relax on that itinerary as well.  June is much better.  Have done Alaska in September and on our cruise the weather was terrible.  But then again weather is unpredictable.

Plus you may not see any wild life as advertised, also it rains 95% of the time during the two-week period while we were there. We booked three flight seeing tours, and they all got canceled due to bad weather. Although, we were able to go on several land tours on buses, the sight seeing was not that great because it was either raining or clouding; everything looked gray color and low contrast. I hope the weather will be kind to those of you who will be visiting there soon.

• Thanks 1

Weather  in   in both Alaska an Bermuda is unpredictable .   For   a number of Bermuda resort stays we had so much rain we stopped going  to their resorts.  We also have had gorgeous beach weather.

they  are very different  destinations.  Which appeals to you more?   Slow  and easy beach vacation or sightseeing  and glacier  viewing?  Both are terrific  but we don't know you...........  how could we know which you would like best?

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Edited by sail7seas
  • Thanks 1

Either place is a wonderful destination.  If these are the only 2 options, I'd go to Alaska on Princess only because we like Princess WAY WAY more than NCL.  If you could put  a "Celebrity" ship in to the mix to Bermuda out of NJ, it would be a tougher choice. If it were the Celebrity ship, I'd have to say "either".  If air to Alaska is a bit pricy when you want to go, that could be something to take into consideration.  If you do do the Alaska cruise and it's either to/from Vancouver, definitely add a few days there.  It's a wonderful city!

• Thanks 1

Just now, marco said:

Either place is a wonderful destination.  If these are the only 2 options, I'd go to Alaska on Princess only because we like Princess WAY WAY more than NCL.  If you could put  a "Celebrity" ship in to the mix to Bermuda out of NJ, it would be a tougher choice. If it were the Celebrity ship, I'd have to say "either".  If air to Alaska is a bit pricy when you want to go, that could be something to take into consideration.  If you do do the Alaska cruise and it's either to/from Vancouver, definitely add a few days there.  It's a wonderful city!

I love Vancouver, I use to live there.

• Thanks 1