A cruise such as that would most likely be a re positioning cruise which would be moving a ship from a North American itinerary - very possibly something like an Alaska itinerary - to begin itineraries in Australia and New Zealand once the Alaska season is over, and visa versa.  Typically this would include a singular Hawaii itinerary en route.  To New Zealand from the US would likely take place in November and from New Zealand to the US in April.

One cruise line that I am aware that offers this is RCI.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

2 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

A cruise such as that would most likely be a re positioning cruise which would be moving a ship from a North American itinerary - very possibly something like an Alaska itinerary - to begin itineraries in Australia and New Zealand once the Alaska season is over, and visa versa.  Typically this would include a singular Hawaii itinerary en route.  To New Zealand from the US would likely take place in November and from New Zealand to the US in April.

One cruise line that I am aware that offers this is RCI.

Thank you

This November (2019), Oceania Regatta will do a two segment trip on Regatta SF-Papeete followed by Papeete to Sydney (total of 34 days).

It's too early for the late 2021 Oceania itineraries. But, I'm betting O will have something similar then. They also go the other direction as well. We've done Sydney to L.A. on Oceania (38 days total).

Royal Caribbean...both ways.  Australia/Asia to North America in the spring...then North America back to Australia/Asia in the fall. (Note: It is crazy popular...based on the current roll call.)

Many cruise lines do - either as repositioning cruises coming down for the Australian summer season, or segments on world cruises. The best thing to do is to check your favourite cruise line(s) online to see what they are offering and when. Some of the itineraries may not be released as yet eg Princess tends to release it's itineraries around 18 months in advance so mid-late 2021 won't be showing yet.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

• 5 months later...

I am also looking for a TransPacific between Australia/New Zealand to either US or Canada in the Pacific Northwest.  I looked at RCI and found an itinerary going from Sydney to Vancouver in two legs with maybe Hawaii in the middle.  I will look at the Oceania but am leaning RCI.

I'm looking for a Transpacific cruise, under 25 days, that goes from a US port to Auckland or Sydney, but, takes a route not stopping in French Polynesia (Papeete, Bora Bora, etc).  I.e. I'm interested in seeing New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, etc.  Anyone come across something that might fit?

Thanks

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 10:32 PM, Agavegirl1 said:

I am also looking for a TransPacific between Australia/New Zealand to either US or Canada in the Pacific Northwest.  I looked at RCI and found an itinerary going from Sydney to Vancouver in two legs with maybe Hawaii in the middle.  I will look at the Oceania but am leaning RCI.

we are going in April 2021 on the Regal Princess Auckland to Seattle, 21 days stopping in American Samoa, Tahiti, & Hawaii.

• 2 years later...
On 1/30/2020 at 6:07 PM, annandme said:

I'm looking for a Transpacific cruise, under 25 days, that goes from a US port to Auckland or Sydney, but, takes a route not stopping in French Polynesia (Papeete, Bora Bora, etc).  I.e. I'm interested in seeing New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, etc.  Anyone come across something that might fit?

Thanks

Carnival just released one on the Splendor for September 6, 2022 from Seattle to Sydney.  Four ports in Hawaii and two in Fiji.  Just under 25 days.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2022 at 1:36 PM, lazydayz said:

Carnival just released one on the Splendor for September 6, 2022 from Seattle to Sydney.  Four ports in Hawaii and two in Fiji.  Just under 25 days.  

We just booked this yesterday and are really looking forward to it.  We’re already in Seattle for AK cruises so figured what the heck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Port of Tampa said:

We just booked this yesterday and are really looking forward to it.  We’re already in Seattle for AK cruises so figured what the heck.

Congrats!  We are a few years early in booking this.  If we go that far, I want to be able to have some time to explore Australia and New Zealand.  Next year, we would have to hurry home to our work and family, so we will wait.  But I am sure you will have an awesome cruise! 

• Like 1