How about a grand voyage or a world cruise itinerary?  Is there any plans for that in the future?   It’s hard to stay loyal to Celebrity when you don’t want to go to the same places over and over again.  Take a look at HAL Grand Africa voyage.  Now that’s something to be excited about.  Booked that before it was released to the general public.

I also agree.

I have received questionnaires from X in the past regarding new areas of interest and length of time desired for potential cruises. It seems that the answers I submitted ended up in a black hole somewhere as I'm still waiting to see anything new and exciting.

And another vote from us for cruises to Africa. Preferably on S class or E class ships.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi tvl goddess, we agree about new itineraries! 

Just this morning, we announced that in Winter 2020, the newly revolutionized Celebrity Constellation will be based out of Tampa, Florida!  Our guests and travel advisors have been asking us to return to Tampa since our last call there in 2007, and I'm excited that we'll be offering more Caribbean island time with these new itineraries.  

http://www.celebritycruises.com/ports/tampa

We will also be announcing other new itineraries in November.  Here's a little hint.... we will be returning to Turkey, and announcing an exciting new itinerary in South America!

Enjoy and thank you for the feedback, it helps our teams make decisions moving forward. 

• Like 1

Thanks for answering my post.  However, Caribbean or Africa?  Which would you pick?  Not excited about this at all!  As for South America, for me anyways, Celebrity you are a day late and a dollar short.  Princess got my $$s for a 49 day from Fll to LA this February.  Let see if this new itinerary to South America will excite me.

• 2 weeks later...

MSC has announced home porting two of their ships in South Africa.

I hope that X will consider offering comparable cruises, it would be nice to have new cities and itineraries to explore.

https://www.travelmole.com/news_feature.php?c=setreg&region=2&m_id=s~T_bnvs~&w_id=36574&news_id=2038883

Edited by C-Dragons