Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Harley52

"NEW" TransPacific Cruise 2020

Recommended Posts

Anybody already booked or know which cruise line will be leaving North American sailing to Australia or New Zealand in 2020.  Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally Holland America has one ship that is in Alaska during the prime months, then the ship returns to Australia/New Zealand for the warm month cruising there.

 

Consult a travel agent. That person has lots of information for questions like this.

 

Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JimnKaren said:

Generally Holland America has one ship that is in Alaska during the prime months, then the ship returns to Australia/New Zealand for the warm month cruising there.

 

Consult a travel agent. That person has lots of information for questions like this.

 

Jim

Thanks Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

several lines sail from the west coast to Australia

 

 Pacific Princess  & Viking leave in Jan from LA

P & O  from SFO  in Jan

Sun princess  from SFO in Jun

Oceania  in Sept  from  LA

HAL in Oct  from San Diego

 

Viking  from Vancouver  in Aug

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

several lines sail from the west coast to Australia

 

 Pacific Princess  & Viking leave in Jan from LA

P & O  from SFO  in Jan

Sun princess  from SFO in Jun

Oceania  in Sept  for  LA

HAL in Oct  from San Diego

 

Viking  from Vancouver  in Aug

 

Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You asked the same question about 2021 sailings yesterday.  You received several answers along with the recommendation to check the cruise lines websites and your TA. Did you follow any of that advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mom says said:

You asked the same question about 2021 sailings yesterday.  You received several answers along with the recommendation to check the cruise lines websites and your TA. Did you follow any of that advice?

Yes I followed their advice and the majority advised me to post it again with the 2020 sailing date as different dates, cruise lines and ports may apply.  I will take your comment under advisement.  Thank you for your concern and responding to my comment in a most expedient manner.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Harley52 said:

Anybody already booked or know which cruise line will be leaving North American sailing to Australia or New Zealand in 2020.  Thank you

I know Royal Caribbean does.  Ovation sails from  Vancouver 11 nights to Hawaii and then stay onboard and 18 nights Honolulu to Sydney with stops in New Zealand.  I think Radiance also does something very similar.  Princess and Hal have sailings also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...