Ironing service

ambers

We are off on our first SD cruise in a few weeks and I have a quick question as regards the ironing facilities.  We are regular Seabourn cruisers so have the luxury of a laundry where you can give your shirts/dresses a quick whizz over if necessary but I notice that there's no laundry - obviously the ship is too small.  I'm presuming there's a pressing service as you can't take on your own iron/travel steamer.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Looking forward to a smaller ship.  Many thanks

1 hour ago, TrapperZimmy said:

And if you wish pressing only, they can do that, too.  Which cruise are you on?  We board SD I on 17 August.

Nice looking itinerary Trapper.  Hope you and Zimmy have a great trip.

Jim & Lois🍸

16 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Nice looking itinerary Trapper.  Hope you and Zimmy have a great trip.

Jim & Lois🍸

Thanks, Lois & Jim. We're really looking forward to the Corinth Canal.

Zimmy's! Thanks for all your feedback back in March when I went on SD1. All was great. And it was fun to meet the crew there as well. Chef Tomasz (sp? 😞 ) bent over backwards to lavish us with gluten free options. There was though, a weird sewer-like smell in the stairwell near deck 2 that no one on the crew truly wanted to admit to! I hope it's fixed for you. 

But I chimed in here b/c I'm finalizing our reservations to do a very similar itinerary to yours next May-June. Only 8 days though so actually adding on a puddle jumper to a greek island for a few nights so we don't miss out on that. Your itinerary seems ideal without the hassle we are trying to figure out. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

9 hours ago, TrapperZimmy said:

Yes, Jim.  We have more pressing matters.  😁  Watch for the reports, which we hope to do on a daily basis.  After I pig out on dolmades and gyros, washed down with ouzo and retsina.

Haha, sounds perfect.  Opa!!🍸