Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

3 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Radiance has appeared on Singapore's port schedule on 30/09/2020 from HK with it's next destination stated as Port Klang. That seems very odd. Anybody knows the reason for this?

Port Schedule: https://mbccs.com.sg/search-ship-result/

Radiance of the Seas also appears in Kai Tak cruise terminal schedule on Sat 26 September from 0900 to 2359. It is showing as transit.

https://www.kaitakcruiseterminal.com.hk/schedule/2020-2/

I have a question since people are talking about OZ.  Right now I have booking for the bottom end route next March which I think has probability of not going. That being said.I know cruise line contracts say they can change ports at will but what happens if they send down a different ship.  Does the contract say they can do that as well as long as it’s the same number of days and basically starts and ends in the appropriate ports?

1 hour ago, zalusky said:

I have a question since people are talking about OZ.  Right now I have booking for the bottom end route next March which I think has probability of not going. That being said.I know cruise line contracts say they can change ports at will but what happens if they send down a different ship.  Does the contract say they can do that as well as long as it’s the same number of days and basically starts and ends in the appropriate ports?

March next year you won’t be coming to Australia,I m very confident in my thoughts.

2 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Unrelated to the transpacifics discussion, but do we have any idea what ship will be doing the 3/4 night Bahamas cruises from Miami in 21-22? It was supposed to be Liberty, but she was kept in Galveston.

Allure is just one year delayed for Galveston, Liberty will leave then.

10 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Off topic, but interesting.

Just saw on social media that Jewel will be going in for a brief re-fit on the 15th Feb

That might mean the Ta will leave from Galveston on the 22nd March

13 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Yes, I know that. But Liberty was scheduled to leave Galveston for Miami in October 2021 and begin sailing the 3/4 night Bahamas cruises (replacing Navigator, which is scheduled to move to Port Everglades). Now that Liberty is staying in Galveston, there is no ship for those short cruises. 

9 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

March next year you won’t be coming to Australia,I m very confident in my thoughts.

Hi Chiliburn is there any news of a bigger cruise terminal at Townsville QLD  have good friends there and love to pay a visit.

2 hours ago, so,ton saint said:

Hi Chiliburn is there any news of a bigger cruise terminal at Townsville QLD  have good friends there and love to pay a visit.

Sorry ,I have no knowledge of a cruise terminal at Townsville.
They dredged cairns and larger ships can dock .Brisbane will have a big new one soon.

3 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Yes, I know that. But Liberty was scheduled to leave Galveston for Miami in October 2021 and begin sailing the 3/4 night Bahamas cruises (replacing Navigator, which is scheduled to move to Port Everglades). Now that Liberty is staying in Galveston, there is no ship for those short cruises. 

Nope, only doing Bahamas just out of FLL and Port Canaveral during that 5 month period. Tons other Royal ships doing 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 niters out of the 4 Florida Ports. I'm actually pleased with Florida choices, have 12 Booked in 2021. Only Cruise on Radiance or Vision Class so I'm usually limited. But only so many Ships to go around, probably be less in 2021.

Edited by ONECRUISER

I don’t know when it opened, but Quantum OTS is now open for booking re: EB TP cruise, HNL-SYD (18nts, 5 ports).  It doesn’t show up in the list of transpacific cruises on Royal’s site (if you use the filter), but it’s the only Quantum cruise when I looked at October 2021.  

I thought the rates were good, especially for junior suites, under $2k/pp for the NRD cruise fare w/out any C&A discounts. 

2 hours ago, atgood said:

I don’t know when it opened, but Quantum OTS is now open for booking re: EB TP cruise, HNL-SYD (18nts, 5 ports).  It doesn’t show up in the list of transpacific cruises on Royal’s site (if you use the filter), but it’s the only Quantum cruise when I looked at October 2021.  

I thought the rates were good, especially for junior suites, under $2k/pp for the NRD cruise fare w/out any C&A discounts. 

Yeah. Think mentioned on previous page or thread. Royals been doing this last 2 months, every couple weeks opening one or few new(late) 2021-2022 dates

Edited by ONECRUISER

4 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah. Think mentioned on previous page or thread. Royals been doing this last 2 months, every couple weeks opening one or few new(late) 2021-2022 dates

Trying to keep this thread humming?

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 12:04 AM, bigeck said:

From the Ta fb roll call

Just got an email from RCC saying Jewel is not coming to the Caribbean and is being replaced by Liberty. I was booked on an 8 day cruise from the 14th of March until the 22nd. That is changed to Liberty a 7 day western Caribbean cruise which arrives back in Galveston on the 21st. When I called RCC to check on the Trans Atlantic Galveston to Barcelona it no longer is in there system. The Jewel is not coming to the Caribbean this fall at all. It appears they are going to use Liberty for the fall Caribbean cruises since she is already there. My reservations still show in the planner but they will change shortly

If they will not bring Jewel to Caribbean this year she might go to Cold Layup until Europe Season 2021. Would make sense as likely we will not see a Caribbean winter season 2020/2021.

Edited by LXA350

On 6/30/2020 at 5:04 PM, bigeck said:

From the Ta fb roll call

Just got an email from RCC saying Jewel is not coming to the Caribbean and is being replaced by Liberty. I was booked on an 8 day cruise from the 14th of March until the 22nd. That is changed to Liberty a 7 day western Caribbean cruise which arrives back in Galveston on the 21st. When I called RCC to check on the Trans Atlantic Galveston to Barcelona it no longer is in there system. The Jewel is not coming to the Caribbean this fall at all. It appears they are going to use Liberty for the fall Caribbean cruises since she is already there. My reservations still show in the planner but they will change shortly

What did it say specifically about Jewel TA Rome to Galveston November 26 2020 ? If any thing, because it’s still open for  booking  as of now . 

Edited by ssb

On 7/1/2020 at 4:24 PM, bigeck said:

Thats my thoughts as well. Cant see it going to Galveston only to pick us up. 

Wonder where its being relocated to. San Juan hopefully

I hope it isnt San Juan @bigeckas it is more awkward to get to for us coming from this side if the Pond

5 hours ago, ssb said:

What did it say specifically about Jewel TA Rome to Galveston November 26 2020 ? If any thing, because it’s still open for  booking  as of now . 

The Ta this year wasn't mentioned.

I'm on Anthem Ta in November and Norwegian has cancelled flights. Only 7 flights from NY to London for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after the ship arrives. Not looking good. Although it might dock somewhere else and give NY a miss. Ok, I'm dreaming.

6 hours ago, LXA350 said:

If they will not bring Jewel to Caribbean this year she might go to Cold Layup until Europe Season 2021. Would make sense as likely we will not see a Caribbean winter season 2020/2021.

Put Jewel back in Dubai. Great winter cruises. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, little britain said:

Put Jewel back in Dubai. Great winter cruises. 

For some reason RCL is not successfull with these cruises, that's  why they pulled out again after one season.

• Like 2

We did the Dubai cruise on Jewel for the first time this February.

We enjoyed it so much we seriously would book it every year if it were offered.

Superb weather , great scenery , interesting ports - had it all for us.

Sure beat the winter weather in the UK!

Edited by Trixie21
  • Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 8:12 AM, Chiliburn said:

Looks like another booking on the 3rd October?

Very odd, coming from Malacca and going to Penang next. What kind of resupplying is this, if she visits the same area twice when she's allegedly on a repo.