Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

25 minutes ago, bigeck said:

Wonder when the dry dock is planned. Before or after the Baltics

As Harmony appears to head to dry dock on arrival to Europe in April, it would make the most sense that Adventure heads to Cadiz after the Baltic season. There is really no way to confirm as I do not find port bookings yet. 

2 hours ago, WaveSplasher said:

Royal Announced they will be homeporting the Quantum Of The Seas/Quantum Class for the next 5 years in Singapore during the Winter period. 

I think some articles implied that but I didn't see any official RCI acknowledgement of that.

8 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Finally a sign of Adventure of the Seas.  

She is booked on return from Europe at St. Maarten port on November 7th 2021! 

This is most likely post revitalization. 

Do you have any speculation as to what "2021 Exotic" means? Maybe it includes Symphony's 8-day Southern Caribbean cruise!

4 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Do you have any speculation as to what "2021 Exotic" means? Maybe it includes Symphony's 8-day Southern Caribbean cruise!

Exotic last season included: 

SINGAPORE
Voyager of the Seas Quantum of the Seas

CHINA
Spectrum of the Seas  Quantum of the Seas 

HONG KONG
Spectrum of the Seas Voyager of the Seas

AUSTRALIA/TRANSPACIFIC:
Ovation of the Seas Radiance of the Seas Serenade of the Seas Voyager of the Seas

DUBAI: 
Jewel of the Seas

19 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Finally a sign of Adventure of the Seas.  

She is booked on return from Europe at St. Maarten port on November 7th 2021! 

This is most likely post revitalization. 

That doesn't bode well for a Copenhagen to Boston Transatlantic via Iceland and Greenland - at least not in late August or early September!

Edited by NancyIL

4 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

That doesn't bode well for a Copenhagen to Boston Transatlantic via Iceland and Greenland - at least not in late August or early September!

There is one slight chance and that would be that they send the ship over on a Transatlantic and then that this St. Maarten booking is part of a re-positioning cruse from the Northeast to Galveston, but that seems unlikely. Since Adventure is being revitalized it seems more likely the ship is coming over from Spain or Lisbon following a revitalization. 

2 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

There is one slight chance and that would be that they send the ship over on a Transatlantic and then that this St. Maarten booking is part of a re-positioning cruse from the Northeast to Galveston, but that seems unlikely. Since Adventure is being revitalized it seems more likely the ship is coming over from Spain or Lisbon following a revitalization. 

Good thing my Next Cruise booking, intended as a placeholder for the Arctic crossing, was another itinerary I really liked!

6 minutes ago, springaussie said:

It looks like Royal are sending Adventure to Europe 21 April 2021. If not reported yet the last 3 cruises may have been cancelled. They are not on sale on RCCL website in Australia. 

I guess that would line up with the Explorer booking at Amsterdam on the 4th of May 2021. 

I just wish I could find another port booking anywhere for Adventure to confirm. 

8 hours ago, Biker19 said:

I think some articles implied that but I didn't see any official RCI acknowledgement of that.

10 hours ago, WaveSplasher said:

Royal Announced they will be homeporting the Quantum Of The Seas/Quantum Class for the next 5 years in Singapore during the Winter period. 

We could see other Quantum class ships apart from QOTS as the articles say. Maybe Ovation/Spectrum might be deployed seasonally assuming that other ships take over their respective current homeports.

26 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

What is happening with San Juan? Reading reports that RCI are pulling out due to the privitization of the port

Current thread running on RCI boards is on first page.  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2712950-stops-at-san-juan-cancelled-for-20202021-season/

• Thanks 1

Anyone know when ALL of the 2021 Caribbean cruises will be posted?  only 3 ships are showing up for Western - surely there will be more?  ALso, really wanting to book a southern that goes to Aruba (preferably out of Miami, not San Juan).  Just curious if anyone knew the schedule for releasing them.

Thank you 🙂

14 minutes ago, cork156 said:

Anyone know when ALL of the 2021 Caribbean cruises will be posted?  only 3 ships are showing up for Western - surely there will be more?  ALso, really wanting to book a southern that goes to Aruba (preferably out of Miami, not San Juan).  Just curious if anyone knew the schedule for releasing them.

Thank you 🙂

In the next week to two.