Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You don’t have Mariner Navigator for May 2021 to April 2022 

you have libertys 7 day itineraries 

It’s been confirmed that Navigator is in Miami for the summer before moving to PE for the winter (3/4N itineraries). Mariner in PC year round (3/4N itineraries in the summer, then moving to 4/5N in the winter). Liberty doing 3/4N from Miami starting in November.

http://m.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1420/royal-caribbean-reveals-caribbean-adventures-for-its-2021-2022-season/

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Until they appear on Royals website those could change.  Royal has not officially announced those. They most likely won’t but they could.

the 16th is the date that short Caribbean itineraries are released.  Anything up until that point is speculation.  

Not speculation, Royal announced where they are sailing from and the cruises they are doing

Just now, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

It’s been confirmed that Navigator is in Miami for the summer before moving to PE for the winter (3/4N itineraries). Mariner in PC year round (3/4N itineraries in the summer, then moving to 4/5N in the winter). Liberty doing 3/4N from Miami starting in November.

Thanks.  I missed that press release by Royal.

34 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

http://m.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1420/royal-caribbean-reveals-caribbean-adventures-for-its-2021-2022-season/

I'm interested in seeing the Freedom cruises out if Cape Liberty next summer. Anyone know if these will be 7 night cruises or shorter or longer ones?

12 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

For those that are more into royal, do you think it will be a Suez Canal cruise in 2021? If it is, when will it open up?

(X has nothing due to moving Connie)

We were looking to a Suez Canal cruise in Nov 2021 but based on what some have said, they don't believe there will be one. I guess only time will tell when Europe phase 2 is released the week of December 9th. We are really interested in the Rome to Dubai itinerary and are hopeful that we didn't miss our chance.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yep.  I’m actually waiting on that one.  Hoping to book Christmas 2021 on her.  Spending Christmas on Oasis this year and next so need a change and HM and SY are over the top in terms of pricing. 

You're driving to Galveston😱

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Can’t be worse than the drive through the mountains. Can it?

Once you pass Louisville headed south, they dont have much to treat the roads 

In my experience 

Edited by John&LaLa

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Once you pass Louisville headed south, they dont have much to treat the roads 

In my experience 

Worse is being on roads with people dont know how to Drive on Winter Roads, or even just Wet Roads. ....Almost 40yrs of Driving Midwest to South, some more then dozen times a yr...