Taking the bus from Berlin to Warnemunde

Anubi

We are looking for reviews from anyone who has done this.  Could you please share your experience?  

We had originally planned to take the Princess transfers but they are being weird about it.  We have booked with EZAir and are coming in a few days precruise and staying a few days postcruise and Princess is saying we aren't eligible for the transfers so in case they flip flop again,  I'm looking at other options.  

It is easy to take a bus service or train from Berlin - train is faster an IMO more convenient - but might also be more expensive. Train station in Warnemunde is nemt to the Cruise terminal.

Bus is four hours while train is 3 hours - depending on where you’re staying In Berlin.

Link to bus service  Flixbus and DB train

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2019 at 10:10 AM, hallasm said:

It is easy to take a bus service or train from Berlin - train is faster an IMO more convenient - but might also be more expensive. Train station in Warnemunde is nemt to the Cruise terminal.

Bus is four hours while train is 3 hours - depending on where you’re staying In Berlin.

Link to bus service  Flixbus and DB train

2 hours ago, frederik123456 said:

If you are going directly from the airport, Flixbus has direct busses from both Schönefeld and Tegel, so it could be a very practical solution for you!

I finally had a chance to check Flixbus and I like what I see.  Thanks to you both for your information.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2019 at 1:13 AM, frederik123456 said:

If you are going directly from the airport, Flixbus has direct busses from both Schönefeld and Tegel, so it could be a very practical solution for you!

How close to the cruise terminal is the bus drop off point in Warnemunde?