Retin-A in Costa Maya?

CarolinaGirl2010

If you're stopping in Cozumel, you might have a bit better luck.  There's a pharmacia in Nuevo Mahahual just outside the cruise port.  Along the malecon there are a couple of places that may have it.  One's a store near the upper end of the main malecon but past Tequila Beach going south. Another is a small place next to the El  Caballo Blanco hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in Costa Maya last week. There are two pharmacies in the port area and one just outside the port gate down the street just a short walk. I do know the one outside the port area had retin-A as there is a sign outside that says it has it. You could check the price inside the port then go outside and check that price.

• 2 weeks later...

They have it in both Cozumel and Costa Maya. I got a great deal on several tubes of it at the little pharmacy off the Main Street by the beach in Mahahual.  I’ve purchased it there many times over the past few years. This last time April 2019, I asked if I could get a better price for 3 tubes.  They gave me a great deal!  I never thought you could barter in the pharmacy!

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 9:50 AM, sandycruzr said:

They have it in both Cozumel and Costa Maya. I got a great deal on several tubes of it at the little pharmacy off the Main Street by the beach in Mahahual.  I’ve purchased it there many times over the past few years. This last time April 2019, I asked if I could get a better price for 3 tubes.  They gave me a great deal!  I never thought you could barter in the pharmacy!

I’m going in November, just wondering how much money I should take.  What was the asking rate? 

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 11:59 AM, CarolinaGirl2010 said:

Has anyone been able to get Retin-A (tretinoin) in the port of Costa Maya?

I have used RetinA for years....I purchase mine thru ReliableRX which is a on-line pharmacy out of Dubai India.  They run specials and I have never paid more than $4.00/per tube!! The 1st time ordering you will be asked to submit a picture of your drivers license. You fill in your doctors (I used my general practioners) name/phone number, though they do not call to verify.  I have always paid with my Visa, with no problem.  I highly recommend them.  They offer all brands and all percentages.