Kids club questions

hi

please can anyone tell me if the explorers and the other kids clubs are separate as of recently.   Reason I ask is that they put the 6-8 in with the. 9-12 last time we sailed as there was a problem with one of the rooms and it did not work at all.  I just want to make sure that they are separate this time. 

Also have they managed to get to get rid of that awful smell on the kids club deck ? I can’t remember what deck number it is but it smelt like sewerage really badly. 

We were on Harmony last May and they had those groups of kids together then too. I think that's part of the reason mine wasn't really into the club like she'd been on other cruises but on the other hand Harmony has way more to do than ships she's been on in the past. I was hoping they would be separate this time (November) but should probably not expect it.

I think that putting 6-12 years together is not good. There’s such a difference in the years.   My son ended up having his tooth knocked out by a 12 yr old playing dodge ball and sitting alone as all the older ones were on the playstations etc and he was left out as he was only 6 the older ones didn’t want to know him. 

6 minutes ago, Ashland said:

There has been a recent discussion about mixing the kid's together and I for one am absolutely against it. I don't want my 6 year old in with 12 year old's...Period !!!!

Whole heartedly agree !!  There’s such a big difference.