Entertainments / Cruise Director

SALAD MUNCHER

2 hours ago, BellaAnna said:

He taught Zumba on sea days and that was fun. He also hosted Scottish dancers when we did the maiden call in Stornoway.  Personally those were the only activities I saw him at other than the evening shows.

OK thanks for the info. Had a few cruises with Sally Sagoe and think she is not very good so I am happy she's not on board next week. My very first cruise in 2007 had an entertainment director called Keith (remember because my OH is Keith) and he was excellent. Don't think I have encountered any other that has impressed me much since. Just remembered there was one (maybe still is) a youngish blonde girl who used to stand in ballet poses when she was on stage who wasn't too bad.

5 hours ago, Glenndale said:

Laura is one of the entertainment hosts 😀

Laura Grattan is my hero. She is nuts and utterly fabulous with it. Her quiz sessions are worth attending for the entertainment value alone. She makes me smile every time I see her.

We were also on the QV Baltic cruise on 14th July and were very impressed with Neil Kelly. We thought he was warm and friendly, often saw him around the ship, and he always had time to stop for a chat. He was brilliant doing Zumba, so funny (we only watched 😉) and we thought he was the best entertainment director we have met so far.