CCL Shares

magic&buddy

I’m sure this info is here somewhere ...... what is the email address that I send proof of shares to Carnival for my on-board credit?  

Previously I had sent to guestadmin@carnival.com and would get an automatic response that it was received and I would receive notification when processed.   This time I haven’t received a confirmation of receipt email and 10 days later have not heard anything else.  Has the place to  send it been changed?  

I know the expertise on here will be able to help!

Some people say they can still email, others say they cannot. We have been mailing it with no issues.

Please provide by fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below.

Guest Administration
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450
Fax 305 406 6102

Edited by amyotravel

Can you email ?  The shareholder benefit form does not provide an email address.  Says to mail or fax the info in -- provides only snail mail address and fax number.

Guest Administration
3655 N.W. 87th Avenue

Miami, FL 33178

Tel 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

Fax 305 406 6102

Just did it this Friday past.  Sent material to guestadmin@carnival .com at 1:00 PM and by 6:00 PM had my shareholder OBC confirmed.  I will admit I have never had it come back that fast in previous submissions, but the email address is correct.  You are correct in that you should receive a recognition response from Carnival shortly after sending the email.  In that email is a reference # for future correspondences. If you did not receive that message, I would assume your message was not received and send again.

3 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

My travel agent has faxed in the documents I email her for the past 7 years. I was under the impression that email to Carnival wasn't permitted for the shareholder OBC. My agent has really dropped the ball on this for the first time in 7 years and I fear I won't be seeing my OBC on my September sailing. If I have to, I'll email them in next week should my OBC not show up on my cruising documents by then.

Mail it now in case. Or try faxing it (go to a FedEx Office location or similar), or email, if that does work for you . Don't wait for a TA. It should get there in time if you do it ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...