Independence JS Balcony Help

My fiancé and I are looking to book a JS Balcony room for our honeymoon and we have narrowed it down to 2 balconies.  I thought we were going with 9638, but I just found that the piano from the suite above may be loud.  Any insight on 9638 or 9264 would greatly be appreciated.  Also, do all JS Balconies have 2 lounger chairs?

thank you, thank you 😀

The two lounger chairs are not guaranteed, but normally there.  If not, ask your stateroom attendant.

I'd have no problem with 9264.  The view from 9638 would be a little better, since that stateroom is pushed out from the hull, but you would be subject to potential noise from above.

7 hours ago, DreamerHopes said:

My fiancé and I are looking to book a JS Balcony room for our honeymoon and we have narrowed it down to 2 balconies.  I thought we were going with 9638, but I just found that the piano from the suite above may be loud.  Any insight on 9638 or 9264 would greatly be appreciated.  Also, do all JS Balconies have 2 lounger chairs?

thank you, thank you 😀

Hello. 

When are you sailing?

we are getting married on Indy in April and honeymoon the cruise right after b2b. 

Hi Cruisers.

We have sailed this class many times and have sailed in  9638,9338,9434 and three are four in the forward areas. Only thing about 9264 the supports from the  whirlpool on deck 11 extend down  through deck ten & nine and are   over the two cabins next door 9260,9262. These regular outside rooms have amber glass have larger balconies on a mini hump and block some view.

cabin 9638 is great. We are booked again in it   in Feb, April and Nov.2020. Hump great location for Dinning,Ice show,  access

• 2 weeks later...