Coco Cay itineraries much more expensive?

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Op was talking about prices during Spring Break 2020. Comparing prices other times outside of Spring Break is not normally comparable. 

And I was responding to the several posts that talked about how prices vary by season, and that one can find a good price if they have the flexibility to cruise outside of spring break. The other variable is when you book. We have a 4-night Mariner booked for spring break in 2020, and we got a JS for ~$1,400 all in. It's no going for ~2,200. (we booked when the itineraries were first released).

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

And I was responding to the several posts that talked about how prices vary by season, and that one can find a good price if they have the flexibility to cruise outside of spring break. The other variable is when you book. We have a 4-night Mariner booked for spring break in 2020, and we got a JS for ~$1,400 all in. It's no going for ~2,200. (we booked when the itineraries were first released).

Ok. A lot of Spring Breakers don’t book so far out. 

Not all schools/colleges have spring break at the same time. My granddaughter and I are going the week of April 12.  Atlanta schools are the week before.   School calendars vary from state to state, district to district etc.

BTW, I am paying 2400$ for a balcony on Oasis deck 8,  but no Coco Cay,  Labadee instead.

Edited by Judyrem