Princess Cays -chairs?

dcruisers

Haven’t been to Princess Cays in a  very long time so not sure what is actually provided.

Last time we were there they provided chairs and I remember shaded area and a banana boat ride.

We are a group of 8- last time there were 16 of us and we all had lounge chairs.  Does PC have lounge  chairs and do they offer various water rides like the banana boat?  Do they still have a BBQ buffet?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We usually just find some lounge chairs and move them to a shady area, then chill and maybe snorkel from shore.  There is a complimentary bbq lunch served from 11-1, I think.  I think they had a banana boat ride, jet ski rental, snorkel excursion and rental of floats.  If you look at the Shore Excursions for PC on your booking, you should be able to tell what is available and the cost.

The last time we were at PC, our son & his wife rented a cabana and invited us to join them.  With the cabana come loungers, air-conditioning and outdoor shower.  No shade except inside the cabana.  It was fun, but what I considered expensive.  For more $, you could also have your choice of lunches delivered to you, not just the bbq buffet.  There were roaming bar waiters for everyone.

Edited by GloriaF