Harmony Aug 4, 2019 - We're not on Empress anymore.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:32 AM, John&LaLa said:

Hoping it lasts through our Singapore trip in '21

... and here's hoping this time you'll enjoy the pool at Marina Bay Sands 😀

As usual, following along, Bella doesn't seem worried when posing beside the luggage... Enjoy your cruise!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Keep in mind, Harmony has a bigger CK footprint than Oasis and Allure. More tables, more waiters, etc..

More real estate due to getting rid of the Chef's Table, and shrinking the size of the bar (seating area)?   Are there problems keeping the SL seating separate from CK seating?   

Happy you are enjoying your cruise!  🙂 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Spoke with Ace this morning.  CK manager. He said he always accommodates JS passengers for dinner. He will fit you in.

Keep in mind, Harmony has a bigger CK footprint than Oasis and Allure. More tables, more waiters, etc..

Thanks so much.  I have been wondering about the JS situation.  We are very flexible with our dinner times so am glad to hear that the CK manager works the JS folks in.  Happy belated birthday!  Enjoying your live review.

• Thanks 1

Im loving your posts! Cant wait to be back on the Harmony in a little over 3 weeks! Last time I was on the Harmony was during Hurricane Irma and our cruise went from 7 to 10 days..... it was phenomenal! Do you happen to know if Fe (she was a bartender at Boleros) is on the ship? (not sure if you have seen her at any of the bars). My mom and I were just curious because she made our cruise fantastic and were hoping to see her again this cruise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, island lady said:

More real estate due to getting rid of the Chef's Table, and shrinking the size of the bar (seating area)?   Are there problems keeping the SL seating separate from CK seating?   

Happy you are enjoying your cruise!  🙂 

Definitely a problem,  folks sit in the perimeter tables all the time. 

11 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

... and here's hoping this time you'll enjoy the pool at Marina Bay Sands 😀

As usual, following along, Bella doesn't seem worried when posing beside the luggage... Enjoy your cruise!!

Here's a pic of Bella on her vacation.

20190806_112640.thumb.jpg.88de284405d8d32605463b8e7fb09bd3.jpg

Girl likes to sleep

• Like 10

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Honestly, a Fine Line is way worse than CATS.

LOL, John you are too funny. 😉

9 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

In your opinion.....

In my opinion....

M8 I agree with you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Definitely a problem,  folks sit in the perimeter tables all the time. 

Seems a simple fix would be to put up one of those oriental style fold out screens in between the sections, versus the "invisible line"...does not take up much room and helps just a bit with sound deadening.  But hey...that's just too simple for RCI to comprehend.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jocelyn628 said:

Im loving your posts! Cant wait to be back on the Harmony in a little over 3 weeks! Last time I was on the Harmony was during Hurricane Irma and our cruise went from 7 to 10 days..... it was phenomenal! Do you happen to know if Fe (she was a bartender at Boleros) is on the ship? (not sure if you have seen her at any of the bars). My mom and I were just curious because she made our cruise fantastic and were hoping to see her again this cruise. 

You must be on my cruise!  September 1?   10 days would be great!   However, being shortened 3 days not so great.  :(     Im just hoping the Caribbean stays quiet like it is right now until we can at least get on the ship!  

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

LOL, John you are too funny. 😉

Honestly,  I can tear that production to pieces.

Vs, "I don't like CATs, its boring"

The only saving grace to Fine Line is it's over in 45 minutes

Edited by John&LaLa

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Interested in your thoughts of why you did not care for it. I made a reservation for it, but if it's that bad I'd rather do something else or enjoy some good cocktails.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Honestly,  I can tear that production to pieces.

Vs, "I don't like CATs, its boring"

If only Cats was that short. 😉  Enjoy Holland House today.  

5 minutes ago, Swank Pad G said:

Interested in your thoughts of why you did not care for it. I made a reservation for it, but if it's that bad I'd rather do something else or enjoy some good cocktails.

Swank, go at least once and watch it.  I watched the first half of Cats and gracefully left at intermission.  I gave it a chance but it just wasn't for me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

I watched the first half of Cats and gracefully left at intermission.  I gave it a chance but it just wasn't for me.

I remember you saying that in one of your reviews. Not to be boring but I can take or leave all the shows, Give me the sea, some good food and good spirits and set me on the balcony, I'm good. Everything else is nice but just being on a cruise makes me extremely happy.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Swank Pad G said:

Not John, but here is my take:

Ninja turtles on acid.

Left with a headache.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Judy, I have a request if you are able to do it, if not, don't worry about it. I am the coordinator of a group, 27 seniors, and we are having a terrible time getting our dinner reservations. The Silk Dinning Mgr. agreed to seat all of us together at 5:45pm. Would you please find out his name and ask him how I can communicate directly with him before our sail date, Oct. 6. 

Going to the RCI home office is not working for us, we really wanted to eat at 6:30 as a group and all they say is NO, I am not happy with how RCI handles groups. The worst part is RCI opened MTD months ago but kept putting us off saying they could not handle it until 50 days out from sailing. Guess what, now MTD is booked up and our group is stuck, and it sucks. Thanks to you if you are able to inquire, love your review and hope we can get this worked out before our sail, if I don't I will be talking to the Dinning Manager and let them know how unhappy we are. Thanks, thanks, thanks, Linda

• Like 1