Harmony Aug 4, 2019 - We're not on Empress anymore.

23 hours ago, TripleQ said:

Following virtually and literally because we are on the same ship 🙂 

Us too; we live in FL told my 9 y.o. we were going to the beach for a few days to celebrate her birthday this week. So far she is having unbelievable time on Harmony and we do Coco Cay in minutes from now

• Like 2

Can you do me a favor.

There is talk on another thread about which sea pass cards have access to the suites on deck 17.

Can you try your gold card on the locked door, to see if you have access to this area.

The reason is, since you can get in suite lounge and CK with your status, I am curious if the card is universal to this area.

Thanks

Enjoying your thread

Safe travels.

15 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Can you do me a favor.

There is talk on another thread about which sea pass cards have access to the suites on deck 17.

Can you try your gold card on the locked door, to see if you have access to this area.

The reason is, since you can get in suite lounge and CK with your status, I am curious if the card is universal to this area.

Thanks

Enjoying your thread

Safe travels.

I would be very surprised if he did.  

But since the Oasis gals seem to like to leave one of the doors open on one side....kind of a moot point anyway. 

John...did you notice the doors propped open like Oasis always seemed to have on the starboard side?  

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Can you do me a favor.

Thanks

Enjoying your thread

Safe travels.

Starboard door is propped open, and my card and wow band both operate the locks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vidsmart said:

Us too; we live in FL told my 9 y.o. we were going to the beach for a few days to celebrate her birthday this week. So far she is having unbelievable time on Harmony and we do Coco Cay in minutes from now

Did you get caught in the squalid? 

We got off, took a picture and ran back on.

Any special plans in St. Thomas and St. Maarten?  I assume you've been to both ports lot of time.  We'll be on Harmony next month and plan on taking a ferry over to St. John which will be a first for us.  Not sure what to do in St. Maarten, if anything.  We've been to both ports multiple times.

Edited by zoepipes
Add info

12 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

We love to cruise but it it is hard to leave our loved ones. Maggie and Penny

I am going to try to add a pic of Bobo. Not sure I know how but here goes!

Darn, that's an old pic when we picked him out from the litter. I am having trouble getting a current photo on here!

Success!! My sweet hubby just helped me!! This is Bobo! He just turned one year old on July 19!

2018_08_03 Bobo.jpeg

20190724_080114.jpg

• Like 17

2 hours ago, pam_1024 said:

John, I remember you both from our last cruise.  Oasis, December of 2017.  I think you started our roll call and provided a lot of helpful information.  

We had one of those double wide CP balconies for 2 weeks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zoepipes said:

Any special plans in St. Thomas and St. Maarten?  I assume you've been to both ports lot of time.  We'll be on Harmony next month and plan on taking a ferry over to St. John which will be a first for us.  Not sure what to do in St. Maarten, if anything.  We've been to both ports multiple times.

We are doing a sunset catamaran in St Thomas.  Holland House in St Maarten. Need to stay out of EFFY store.

We did a ferry to St John when we were on Empress a few weeks ago

• Like 1