Child Menu question in Main Dining Room

Cheryl H

I saw someone posted a child menu back in January for the main dining room.....there's a 4 ounce filet mignon on the child menu.   Has anyone ordered that?  To me Filet Mignon sounds better than the every day NY steak listed on the regular menu.   Thanks in advance.  If it's still listed on the menu, I may try it out. 

Yes, I order them for me.  They offer two, although I usually order only  one, and add whatever sides I like.  I get this in Luminae all the time, and it is also available in the Main Dining Room, regardless of age. 

• Like 1

Adding this about the sides:  they have almost all of the standard starches - baked potato, mashed, French fries, white rice, pasta (different varieties) with tomato sauce, butter or plain, and mac and cheese - they might not be listed every day but they are available.  You can also look through the main dining room menu and if you see a side associated with a main course that you like (new potatoes, rice pilaf) you can get that also.  Same for vegetables, although there are some that are rare (corn on the cob). 

• Like 1