passport for overnight cruise

Lefty1

i am going on overnight cruise on dawn in may - last year i was booked on overnight for mother's day cruise which was cancelled so now trying it again -question is even for an overnight, i still need a passport to go on cruise?

where is the roll call - yes i was so disasspointed last year when i was booked on mother days cruise - i got the call while i was packing - i hope this time it will be nice - and am happy that it leaves on a saturday instead of sunday

Lefty1, I know how disapointed you were last year, because I was booked for that sailing also. I was all packed and ready, then the phone rang at 10pm and it was NCL canceling the cruise. The Roll Call for NCL, just scroll all the way down from here and youll see forum jump, click that, then find NCL roll call, click that, and that will take you to all NCL ships, just click on the Dawn! Til next time...Carol

Archived