Lattitude dinner coupons

Got my 3 SDP and my 2 coupon Lattitude dinners. Already booked restaurants. Using my CAGNEY/ LA CUCCINO coupon at LA CUCCINO.

Question : Food Republic is now added to the SDP. program . I took off La Cuccino ( not my favorite ) . 

So, by doing this , I will use the Lattitude coupon at Cagney's now , not Cuccino.

Times are the same...

1 minute ago, yearsofcruising said:

SDP is going to be Bayamo ..Moderno...Food Republic       Platinums for Cagneys & Le Bistro..

Perfecto.  That was my game plan.  Thats what I thought

You can use your platinum for Cagneys OR Le Bistro, not both. The second one for La Cucina or Moderno. So use SDP for Bayamo, Cagneys and Food Republic and your platinum certs for Le Bistro and Moderno.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yearsofcruising said:

SDP is going to be Bayamo ..Moderno...Food Republic       Platinums for Cagneys & Le Bistro..

Perfecto.  That was my game plan.  Thats what I thought

You can’t use the platinums for Cagney’s and Le Bistro. You get one coupon for one dinner for two at either Le Bistro or Cagney’s. You get another coupon for another dinner for two at either Moderno or La Cucina. 

You don’t have to change anything though. Use your SDP for Bayamo, Cagney’s, and Food Republic. Use your platinum vouchers for Le Bistro and Moderno. 

16 hours ago, Chigirlcruzin said:

You can’t use the platinums for Cagney’s and Le Bistro. You get one coupon for one dinner for two at either Le Bistro or Cagney’s. You get another coupon for another dinner for two at either Moderno or La Cucina. 

You don’t have to change anything though. Use your SDP for Bayamo, Cagney’s, and Food Republic. Use your platinum vouchers for Le Bistro and Moderno. 

exactly how its written on my cruise worksheet.. thxs

9 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Platinum Food Republic is a $35 credit. That is essentially 3 items (maybe having to kick a couple of dollars). 

The SDP Food Republic is 4 items (no dollar limit). 

Nicely stated.  This one is going to look confusing for many of us.

It's not a 'good deal' to use your Platinum meal at Food Republic.  At La Cucina, you get to choose a starter & a dessert in addition to your entree of up to $35.